Jarrow Formulas, PepZinGI, 37.5 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2877947 on Apr 13, 2008

I have been taking Zinlori by Metagenics for a couple years for stomach problems. It worked extremely well, but it costs $45 for a one month supply. Jarrow PepzinGI appears to be the same formula and at half the price. I have been taking it for a few weeks now with good results.

PepZinGi for "MAJOR" heartburn

Posted by Reviewer2212930 on May 30, 2008

I have had major heartburn for years. Have taken every OTC med. and MOST prescriptions. This is the only thing that I've had, that I don't at some point in the day/night have at least "SOME" heartburn.

PepZinGi

Posted by Reviewer1340987 on Sep 04, 2008

This product helped to heal the burning sensation in my stomach from the use of anti-inflamatories. I love this product.

Cheaper Price than Nutritionist Charges

Posted by Reviewer2059836 on Jan 15, 2009

Works well for digestive issues!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1669533 on Jan 20, 2009

I take two of these a day for my stomach - research shows their anti-oxidant capabilities really benefit stomach problems. I can definitely feel it when I miss a dose. Highly recommended.

Excellent for digestive problems

Posted by Reviewer1205582 on Apr 24, 2009

Good idea to try PepZinGI if you are currently taking Prilosec or similar antacid.

PepZinGI

Posted by Reviewer2936205 on Feb 21, 2009

I've been using this product for about 1 year - with the exception of a couple of months when I ran out. I have helicobacter which I cannot be treated for due to antibiotic intolerance, but this product helps my digestion and when I use it I don't have the heartburn I normally do.

healing

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Feb 24, 2009

This product is really relieving and healing my husbands almost ulcer stomach problems of late. All ingredients are proven to be what the stomach lining needs to heal.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2732190 on Oct 18, 2009

I haven't taken this long enough to be sure, as I was apparently not taking the right amount for awhile. But it seems to help, especially better after taking two caps morn and two caps evening.

M Medley

Posted by Reviewer3131348 on Feb 15, 2009

I haven't been able to see any change with this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »