Works well but terrible strong smell

Posted by 5561351112431778195 on May 02, 2016

Cat refuses to eat the food unless we use strong smelling foods to feed her. It seems that the smell of the product is too strong and taints the smell of the food. U can already smell it the moment u open the bottle.

Good product at reasonable pricing

Posted by 4913630154662972163 on May 02, 2016

When I first purchased the product, I regretted buying it after my two dogs since been puking after taking the probiotics. The reason why I had given my dogs probiotics is because of constant skin itchiness and allergies along with digestion problem they both had. However, after I persisted to trusting the product and continued to administer a small amount everyday, I slowly witness the improvement of their condition. They developed stronger gut and less prone to yeast infection. In fact, I had witnessed the difference of omitting it in their diet and how the yeast infection slowly creeped back to haunt them. This is one product I will support buying and will continue if manufacturers do not increase its current reasonable pricing.

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2381562 on Mar 04, 2016

Doesn't work. Bought Protexin for my dog instead which works wonderfully.

Very good product!

Posted by 5520013709101906245 on Feb 13, 2016

My dog has food allergies and has struggled with repeated stomach / - intestinal infections. After we started to sprinkle one gram of this product over her food every morning she hasn't had a upset stomach!

Great, so far.

Posted by Herlienv on Feb 08, 2016

My young cat has a pretty sensitive stomach. I already have him eating food for sensitive tummies and then i add this to his food in the mornings. I started giving him some other snacks in between meals as a treat and so far no trouble as of yet. hoping it stays that way. Really happy that my cat still eats his food, even with this mixed in. must have no or little taste.

The product is very good

Posted by 5320467354115553073 on Feb 05, 2016

The product is very good

Seems ok

Posted by 5338566411896964048 on May 28, 2015

Testing this one out instead of a pricer version, can't say how well it works for sure yet.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2095704 on Mar 03, 2014

I have been using this in a powder mix for my cats for their health, & it has helped them!

probiotic