Jarrow Formulas, PhosphOmega, Omega-3 Complex, 30 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 91 reviews
Reviews 2-star

Good deal for the price.

Posted by NBPT100 From Massachusetts on Jun 27, 2013

This is a decent product as long as iherb is discounting it. It does have Astaxanthan which is a very powerful antioxidant. It is used in many eye formulas and is believed to be able to cross the blood brain barrier therefore providing good free radical clean up in the brain. Krill oil will also have some Astaxanthan in it as well. I prefer to use the Carlson's fish oil products as reviewed on my home page because you get more DHA and Carlson's goes to great lengths to make sure the oils are fresh and contaminant free. Carlson's does not have astaxanthan but I prefer to get the best overall fish oil for the omega 3 content and get my anti-oxidants elsewhere. Keep your fish oils refrigerated or in a cool location to prevent them from going rancid. If you liked this value added review kindly visit my home page by clicking on my handle name above and read my other reviews. Peace and good health.

Too greasy

Posted by Ingrid75 From Netherlands on Jun 24, 2013

I believe Jarrow Formulas is a good and solid company. This review is entirely my own opinion, but I found the softgels too greasy to handle. Didn't like that. Now I'm taking the softgels from MadreLabs.