Jarrow Formulas, PhosphOmega, Omega-3 Complex, 30 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 04, 2014

I took it on short-dated price sale because I need Omega to supplement my diet and I would rate this product as good, because of safe additional ingredients and overall quality, no burping effect, but I could not find information that these are safe and metal-free and also I don't understand why pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18 cannot use it without warning? If it is from fish meal? Its weird, really.

Omega

Posted by 4994745490428111464 on Mar 19, 2014

Too big capsules

OMEGA 3 COMPLEX

Posted by 5388017196174299205 on Dec 04, 2013

GOOD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Omega-3 EVER !!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor, because I have high cholesterol levels. These sure must be healthy. BUT. Even though I took these with a meal, I still burped them for hours afterwards and tasted fish (I hate fish and all seafood!) so these were quite nauseating to me. Even if I liked these I think they are too expensive for a quantity of 30 which will only last 2 weeks to a month. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Good Omega 3 with Astaxanthin

Posted by odereviews on Mar 09, 2013

I bought this from Jarrow Formulas sale, and it was priced $3.70. This is a pretty good Omega 3 product Astaxanthin. But $13.95 regular price is just too much for 30 softgels.