July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, PhosphOmega, Omega-3 Complex, 30 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

These are great! I used to use krill, so I'm really happy I can get phosoholipid-bound omega 3's (better absorbed) from a sustainable source instead.

Jarrow Formulas, PhosphOmega, Omega-3 Complex

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

Jarrow Formulas PhosphOmega contains phospholipid-bound omega-3s, which are better absorbed and utilized than the EE or triglyceride forms. I highly recommend this product. Thanks for the great service iHerb!

Effective!

Posted by 5634277567410855888 on Apr 22, 2013

I'm using omega complex supplements on a regular basis for my whole well being and I find this one very effective.

These are better than any others I've tried! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I trust these to be a good product and these have a better absorption rate than others. Jarrow always makes a great product! It was recommended by two of my drs to take 4000mg a day; benefits memory. These are dark brown like the appropriate vitamin E's (with the tricotrinols and tocopherols?) are colored. I highly recommend these.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »