Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

These are great! I used to use krill, so I'm really happy I can get phosoholipid-bound omega 3's (better absorbed) from a sustainable source instead.

Jarrow Formulas, PhosphOmega, Omega-3 Complex

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

Jarrow Formulas PhosphOmega contains phospholipid-bound omega-3s, which are better absorbed and utilized than the EE or triglyceride forms. I highly recommend this product. Thanks for the great service iHerb!

one of the best omega 3 without ethoxyquin

Posted by Reviewer2386805 on Jul 29, 2014

Phospholipids are the best form for omega 3 but these om3 are made from fish meal (it's written on the bottle) and fish meal may contain ethoxyquin, it's a pesticide and dangerous for health. Of course, I have questioned Jarrow about ethoxyquin presence in this product. Today I have had an the Jarrow's answer : - Ethoxyquin is not used as a preservative in the fish meal that Phosphomega is derived from Therefore phosphomega is safe but unfortunately Jarrow will stop the product of phosphomega due in part of slow sales.

Effective!

Posted by 5634277567410855888 on Apr 22, 2013

I'm using omega complex supplements on a regular basis for my whole well being and I find this one very effective.

These are better than any others I've tried! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I trust these to be a good product and these have a better absorption rate than others. Jarrow always makes a great product! It was recommended by two of my drs to take 4000mg a day; benefits memory. These are dark brown like the appropriate vitamin E's (with the tricotrinols and tocopherols?) are colored. I highly recommend these.

Nice!

Posted by Japaniherb on Jul 10, 2013

My skin felt softer and I felt more focused after a few days. Good deal!

fish?

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 16, 2013

Hooray - no fishy taste, smell, or after taste. Also the source (sandeel) is shown on the label so the customer can make an informed decision. These are the standard size for fish oil supplements - the large softgel.

Very good!