10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

These are great! I used to use krill, so I'm really happy I can get phosoholipid-bound omega 3's (better absorbed) from a sustainable source instead.

Jarrow Formulas, PhosphOmega, Omega-3 Complex

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

Jarrow Formulas PhosphOmega contains phospholipid-bound omega-3s, which are better absorbed and utilized than the EE or triglyceride forms. I highly recommend this product. Thanks for the great service iHerb!

Effective!

Posted by 5634277567410855888 on Apr 22, 2013

I'm using omega complex supplements on a regular basis for my whole well being and I find this one very effective.

These are better than any others I've tried! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I trust these to be a good product and these have a better absorption rate than others. Jarrow always makes a great product! It was recommended by two of my drs to take 4000mg a day; benefits memory. These are dark brown like the appropriate vitamin E's (with the tricotrinols and tocopherols?) are colored. I highly recommend these.

one of the best omega 3 without ethoxyquin

Posted by Reviewer2386805 on Jul 29, 2014

Phospholipids are the best form for omega 3 but these om3 are made from fish meal (it's written on the bottle) and fish meal may contain ethoxyquin, it's a pesticide and dangerous for health. Of course, I have questioned Jarrow about ethoxyquin presence in this product. Today I have had an the Jarrow's answer : - Ethoxyquin is not used as a preservative in the fish meal that Phosphomega is derived from Therefore phosphomega is safe but unfortunately Jarrow will stop the product of phosphomega due in part of slow sales.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »