***************** 90% Less Oxidized LDL!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Wikipedia: Oxidation of LDL by peritoneal macrophages was reduced by up to 90% after pomegranate juice consumption, 50ml per day. PomeGreat = 4x concentrate; you only need to drink 15 ml per day. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great Tasting

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on May 17, 2010

Tastes great, and fresh. I can tell the quality is very good with this product. I usually take a tablespoon and hold it under my tongue for a minute to let it absorb sublingually, then I slowly ingest the rest, letting it coat my throat.

did not keep well

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Jun 15, 2012

We had this in the fridge but it did not last well.

My favorite pomegranate juice

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 31, 2011

Jarrow's is the best one I've tried.

Boiled pomegranate juice void of antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jun 14, 2012

All of the antioxidant properties are lost when the juice is boiled and concentrated.

Excellent

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Aug 18, 2014

This is one of my favorite products, sweet and slightly tart, but very refreshing. I take one table spoon of this, mix it with water in a small cup, and drink it every morning. It became a nice morning 'habit'. A wonder juice - Pomegranate - full with vitamin A, C, E and antioxidants, it is extremely good for our brains and hearts. We (my husband and me) make cures of two consecutive bottles (~3-4 weeks of usage), and then take a pause of 1-2 weeks; can't wait to open a new bottle :D. Just try one :), and you might want to buy more.

Awful.

Posted by TheNutriTech on Jul 25, 2015

The taste is awful, even with increased serving, it tasted like a spoiled tomato, it does not taste like a real pomegranate, not even close.

Falling in love with Jarrow....

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Sep 11, 2015

Formulas, PomeGreat, Pomegranate 12floz (360ml). Bought this once and wanting to purchase this again but it is now out of stock. I hope this will restock soon. The benefit of this product has no words that i could describe. The only thing i can say is I AM IN LOVE. Please restock soon so that i can stock up. Thank you iHerb for bringing quality products. I have since been your regular customer.

Taste really nice 💕

Posted by 4957679678829713503 on Apr 04, 2016

Taste really nice ❤❤

Wards off strep throat and tastes fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2973820 on Jul 04, 2016

If you have a predisposition for strep throat, this is a must have after reading pomegranate juice can preventing it from appearing. I mix a small batch up everyday and have not had strep in years. Plus it tastes great!!