***************** 90% Less Oxidized LDL!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Wikipedia: Oxidation of LDL by peritoneal macrophages was reduced by up to 90% after pomegranate juice consumption, 50ml per day. PomeGreat = 4x concentrate; you only need to drink 15 ml per day. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great Tasting

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on May 17, 2010

Tastes great, and fresh. I can tell the quality is very good with this product. I usually take a tablespoon and hold it under my tongue for a minute to let it absorb sublingually, then I slowly ingest the rest, letting it coat my throat.

did not keep well

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Jun 15, 2012

We had this in the fridge but it did not last well.

My favorite pomegranate juice

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 31, 2011

Jarrow's is the best one I've tried.

Boiled pomegranate juice void of antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jun 14, 2012

All of the antioxidant properties are lost when the juice is boiled and concentrated.

Falling in love with Jarrow....

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Sep 11, 2015

Formulas, PomeGreat, Pomegranate 12floz (360ml). Bought this once and wanting to purchase this again but it is now out of stock. I hope this will restock soon. The benefit of this product has no words that i could describe. The only thing i can say is I AM IN LOVE. Please restock soon so that i can stock up. Thank you iHerb for bringing quality products. I have since been your regular customer.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1794760 on Jul 31, 2011

I really like this product. It is delicious. amd I buy it regularly.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3267055 on Feb 02, 2012

I purchased this to make grenadine. Not too sweet like some can be. I would buy it again.

love this!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Feb 13, 2012

great in salad dressing and for drinks!

Excellent

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Aug 18, 2014

This is one of my favorite products, sweet and slightly tart, but very refreshing. I take one table spoon of this, mix it with water in a small cup, and drink it every morning. It became a nice morning 'habit'. A wonder juice - Pomegranate - full with vitamin A, C, E and antioxidants, it is extremely good for our brains and hearts. We (my husband and me) make cures of two consecutive bottles (~3-4 weeks of usage), and then take a pause of 1-2 weeks; can't wait to open a new bottle :D. Just try one :), and you might want to buy more.