Jarrow Formulas, PregNatal + DHA, 30 Packets, 180 Easy-Solv Tablets & 30 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

great product

Posted by Reviewer1789755 on Mar 23, 2010

I'm using these prenatals for the second pregnancy in a row and am very happy with them. Although 6 pills is a lot to take every day the smell is very non-barfy. I think the DHA is very important. Product arrived fresh and in perfect condition.

great prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1890406 on May 17, 2011

I love these. I think they have a great balance of all the vitamins and minerals. and its great they include dha too. I love all the jarrow products and really trust the company. I do have a hard time remembering to take them though since there are 6 a day that you are supposed to take in divided doses.

good

Posted by Reviewer2541431 on Nov 04, 2011

a good mix of vitamins and minerals, but the smell is strongly felt.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2718550 on Sep 13, 2010

I took these vitamins to my Dr. and she said they were great prenatal vitamins. So I will take these throughout my pregnacy. Thank you