changed formula

Posted by Reviewer2275906 on Dec 20, 2013

not the same pill, it is half the size and does not have half the ingredients that the previous jarrow prostate optimizer had.

ALL THE CAPSULES MELTED BY THE TIME IT REACHED ME

Posted by Reviewer2343041 on Jul 13, 2013

This is the first time iherb shipped a faulty item, i used DHL but i don't know what went wrong, apparently the item wasn't checked for quality before it is sent, the capsules are all melted into one chunk inside, i have to use knife and cut some cubes out in order to consume, which is really crazy and ridiculous, i love this product but i don't know if i should trust iherb and to buy one more.

Jarrows prostate

Posted by Reviewer1422077 on Apr 10, 2008

My husband swears by this product. He used to get up 3-4 times anight to go tot the bathroom, now he sleeps thru most nights with only a night here and there of getting up only once. I appreciated your quick handling and shipping of this product to me.

Sam

Posted by Reviewer2051291 on Jan 30, 2009

Didn't have the results that I'd hope for, I will have to keep trying other supplements

Best Prostate Formula

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Oct 22, 2007

Great Product - increased urine force and flow within a week of taking it. I will stick with this product.

Peeing like a race horse again

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Sep 22, 2011

Gotta love it.

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer1721747 on Oct 15, 2011

Have used this formula for sometime now and it works very well.

So far So good

Posted by Reviewer2342396 on Nov 23, 2012

I've only been taking this for about two weeks and there seems to be a significant improvement already - thanks

Narrow prostate Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer1665104 on Nov 20, 2013

This formula worked very well for me when the capsules were large. The last bottle I bought had capsules 1/2 that size and these were ineffective. My prostate pain began again about 2 weeks after starting with this new formula.

Great product! Used it for years.

Posted by Reviewer1148280 on Aug 22, 2009

I have never had prostate problems, but I want to keep it healthy. I started using this a few years ago and feel that it provides enhancement in semen flow. I have no urinary problems and overall am very satisfied with this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »