Jarrow Formulas, Q-absorb Co-Q10, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

life giving

Posted by bobbienorthern From Illinois on Apr 22, 2011

I had so many and continuous and never ending muscle cramps in every part of my body. I had tried so many different supplements that were recomended like one of them was potasium which really got me sick. Then just by chance I was listening to a doctor on TV who said most people and even the medical community did not know the Co Q10 will get rid of all muscle cramps and spasims because the shortage of Co Q10 in the heart causes muscles cramps and spasims. Well it has been about 2 weeks and I can walk and sleep and stretch and live a normal life once again by taking 2 a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Even my hands and fingers were cramping and now no more muscle cramps and spasims.

This high quality Co-Q10 is bio-available and more absorbable

Posted by na-tilsen From California on Jan 06, 2013

Twice per day for cardiovascular support. I have been using Jarrow Formulas Q-absorb for more than a year and I feel much better for it. It helps to lower my blood pressure without taking statins.

Q-absorb CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1396146 From California on Aug 23, 2011

Star taking this a months ago as per the advice of my doctor. Feel some how better. Good price for this product.

Another great product from Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer1963688 From California on Feb 01, 2008

Jarrow has done it again with this more efficiently absorbed form of CoQ10. I've been taking CoQ10 for a many years, and have noted a significant improvement in skin tone & texture, energy levels and overall wellbeing since switching to Q-absorb. (Note that I also increased dosage...) Jarrow's high standards of production and competitive pricing (aided by iHerb) make it a first-choice for CoQ10.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1581251 From Oregon on Jul 18, 2007

Really has helped me improve my energy levels!