Jarrow Formulas, Q-absorb Co-Q10, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Rabbitmoon on Oct 28, 2015

After taking this I could literally feel more energy. It feels better than any other brands of Co-Q10 I have taken before. I am only unsure about the soy content in the product (hence 4 stars instead of 5), other than that I am really satisfied :)

Been using for years

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 10, 2010

I started using this product perhaps five years ago in an attempt to offset some minor thigh pain which I thought might be statin-induced. Seemed to work, and I kept taking it both to keep that symptom at bay and for the other purported benefits of CoQ10. I chose this version because Jarrow is hands-down my "most trusted brand," but I do sometimes wonder if this version is truly superior enough to justify the high cost.

Another great product from Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer1963688 on Feb 01, 2008

Jarrow has done it again with this more efficiently absorbed form of CoQ10. I've been taking CoQ10 for a many years, and have noted a significant improvement in skin tone & texture, energy levels and overall wellbeing since switching to Q-absorb. (Note that I also increased dosage...) Jarrow's high standards of production and competitive pricing (aided by iHerb) make it a first-choice for CoQ10.

Muscle strength

Posted by Reviewer2245121 on Dec 05, 2007

I know Jarrow is a respected name in the nutritional world. I started to take one daily because I take 10 mg. of Lipitor. My muscle strength is in exceptional condition and have not lost out on strength during my work-outs. I owe this to Co-Q10 balancing out the side effects of Lipitor.

This high quality Co-Q10 is bio-available and more absorbable

Posted by na-tilsen on Jan 06, 2013

Twice per day for cardiovascular support. I have been using Jarrow Formulas Q-absorb for more than a year and I feel much better for it. It helps to lower my blood pressure without taking statins.