• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Jarrow Formulas, Q-absorb Co-Q10, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Rabbitmoon on Oct 28, 2015

After taking this I could literally feel more energy. It feels better than any other brands of Co-Q10 I have taken before. I am only unsure about the soy content in the product (hence 4 stars instead of 5), other than that I am really satisfied :)

life giving

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 27, 2014

I had so many and continuous and never ending muscle cramps in every part of my body. I had tried so many different supplements that were recomended like one of them was potasium which really got me sick. Then just by chance I was listening to a doctor on TV who said most people and even the medical community did not know the Co Q10 will get rid of all muscle cramps and spasims because the shortage of Co Q10 in the heart causes muscles cramps and spasims. Well it has been about 2 weeks and I can walk and sleep and stretch and live a normal life once again by taking 2 a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Even my hands and fingers were cramping and now no more muscle cramps and spasims. I have now been taking these I think for about two years and these really are the best on the market for me. I can tell that my body absorbs these quickly and would not think of using any others. I herb has the greatest products with such a large range of products and the best prices and the shipping is tip top and can be counted on getting everything in excellent condition.

Really like these

Posted by Gemini on Aug 07, 2014

I feel more effect from these Q-absorb softgels than the other forms I have tried.

heart product

Posted by 4956206205119492013 on Dec 10, 2013

very helpful for the heart and heart function

This high quality Co-Q10 is bio-available and more absorbable

Posted by na-tilsen on Jan 06, 2013

Twice per day for cardiovascular support. I have been using Jarrow Formulas Q-absorb for more than a year and I feel much better for it. It helps to lower my blood pressure without taking statins.

It works

Posted by kanaca on Aug 03, 2012

The bottle states that it reaches full potency with exercise. I do think these are stronger than the dry capsule--though those work, too.

Best CoQ10 out there

Posted by robaaron on Aug 01, 2012

I like that this one is extracted from real food.

great product

Posted by NEDERLAND on Apr 07, 2012

we use it for many years and recomended it to others

Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer3104418 on Feb 08, 2012

Jarrow one of the better companies. Good product

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2765001 on Jan 27, 2012

q-10 works wonderful my husband and I both take them.