• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Reviews | English

Another great product from Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer1963688 on Feb 01, 2008

Jarrow has done it again with this more efficiently absorbed form of CoQ10. I've been taking CoQ10 for a many years, and have noted a significant improvement in skin tone & texture, energy levels and overall wellbeing since switching to Q-absorb. (Note that I also increased dosage...) Jarrow's high standards of production and competitive pricing (aided by iHerb) make it a first-choice for CoQ10.

Jarrow Formulas, Q-absorb Co-Q10, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Rabbitmoon on Oct 28, 2015

After taking this I could literally feel more energy. It feels better than any other brands of Co-Q10 I have taken before. I am only unsure about the soy content in the product (hence 4 stars instead of 5), other than that I am really satisfied :)

Been using for years

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 10, 2010

I started using this product perhaps five years ago in an attempt to offset some minor thigh pain which I thought might be statin-induced. Seemed to work, and I kept taking it both to keep that symptom at bay and for the other purported benefits of CoQ10. I chose this version because Jarrow is hands-down my "most trusted brand," but I do sometimes wonder if this version is truly superior enough to justify the high cost.

Muscle strength

Posted by Reviewer2245121 on Dec 05, 2007

I know Jarrow is a respected name in the nutritional world. I started to take one daily because I take 10 mg. of Lipitor. My muscle strength is in exceptional condition and have not lost out on strength during my work-outs. I owe this to Co-Q10 balancing out the side effects of Lipitor.

life giving

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 27, 2014

I had so many and continuous and never ending muscle cramps in every part of my body. I had tried so many different supplements that were recomended like one of them was potasium which really got me sick. Then just by chance I was listening to a doctor on TV who said most people and even the medical community did not know the Co Q10 will get rid of all muscle cramps and spasims because the shortage of Co Q10 in the heart causes muscles cramps and spasims. Well it has been about 2 weeks and I can walk and sleep and stretch and live a normal life once again by taking 2 a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Even my hands and fingers were cramping and now no more muscle cramps and spasims. I have now been taking these I think for about two years and these really are the best on the market for me. I can tell that my body absorbs these quickly and would not think of using any others. I herb has the greatest products with such a large range of products and the best prices and the shipping is tip top and can be counted on getting everything in excellent condition.

Q-absorb CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1396146 on Aug 23, 2011

Star taking this a months ago as per the advice of my doctor. Feel some how better. Good price for this product.

This high quality Co-Q10 is bio-available and more absorbable

Posted by na-tilsen on Jan 06, 2013

Twice per day for cardiovascular support. I have been using Jarrow Formulas Q-absorb for more than a year and I feel much better for it. It helps to lower my blood pressure without taking statins.

Good product but...

Posted by Reviewer2876356 on Mar 21, 2009

Two out of the five bottles I have purchased have come with a broken capsule, leaving all of the pills sticky and covered with oil.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1581251 on Jul 18, 2007

Really has helped me improve my energy levels!

A Blake