• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Reviews | English

Q-absorb CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1581251 on Jan 26, 2007

The Jarrow brand was recommended by my health provider as one of the brands that can be trusted to provide excellent quality on a consistent basis. After researching various CoQ10 products, the Q-absorb is the best option in terms of taking the smallest quantity of supplement to receive therapeutic results for me. I appreciate Jarrow's excellence in quality and use their products for several of my health supplements.

Best Co-Q10 there is!

Posted by BJoyce on May 14, 2013

We've been using this for years. I tried other brands and none worked. For those with high blood pressure, many blood pressure medicines strip your body of the Co-Q10 weakening your heart (how dumb is that), not to mention we all have less co-Q10 as we age. If you need Co-Q10 you want a liquid, easy to absorb this is what you want.

Jarrow's CO-Q10 30 mg - good choice

Posted by Reviewer2008921 on Feb 27, 2008

If you want to take Co-Q10 - like I do - you pick a product from a trusted manufacturer and Jarrow fits the bill. Looking at research that seems to indicate that higher amounts than 30 mg seem to reduce the absorption of Co_Q10 I've settled on 30 mg. Cheaper too! There are other good products out there too- it's your pick. I give 4 Stars. 5 stars go to Jarrow QH - Ubiquinol which may be the best choice (though expensive)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3193835 on Dec 11, 2007

Better to eat with biggest meal because of the little spicy nature of the material inside the capsules

Better bang for your buck -

Posted by filmoyster on Apr 05, 2011

This is a great option for those that do not need megadoses of Co-Q10. As someone who is in her 30's, I find 30mg the right dosage and price for maintaining health. Works well for gum health. I also do not use this every day - rather take 5 times a week.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Feb 02, 2008

title says it all

My favorite Co-Q10

Posted by Reviewer2241608 on Mar 23, 2009

I have been using this product for over a year and really like it.

Co-Q10

Posted by Reviewer2292865 on Nov 13, 2009

I take this along with Red Yeast Rice as the body needs to have this in order to rebuild it when statins are taken. Red Yeast Rice is the natural statin from which the statin drugs we take for cholesterol concerns is made, from my understanding. Even though the RYR is natural, it is a statin and reduces or depletes the Co-Q10 in the body. I am now taking a RYR that has no Co-Q10 already in it so take this separately. This brand is very absorbable from all I have read, dissolves quickly. Jarrow comes highly recommended to me.

alicewaldroup@yahoo.com

Posted by Reviewer2315646 on Oct 31, 2007

Good price for highly absorable CoQ10 product.

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2501698 on Nov 24, 2010

These Co-Q gels contain gamma tocopherols as well for maximum health benefit. I really like them.