• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Q-absorb CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1581251 on Jan 26, 2007

The Jarrow brand was recommended by my health provider as one of the brands that can be trusted to provide excellent quality on a consistent basis. After researching various CoQ10 products, the Q-absorb is the best option in terms of taking the smallest quantity of supplement to receive therapeutic results for me. I appreciate Jarrow's excellence in quality and use their products for several of my health supplements.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3193835 on Dec 11, 2007

Better to eat with biggest meal because of the little spicy nature of the material inside the capsules

Best Co-Q10 there is!

Posted by BJoyce on May 14, 2013

We've been using this for years. I tried other brands and none worked. For those with high blood pressure, many blood pressure medicines strip your body of the Co-Q10 weakening your heart (how dumb is that), not to mention we all have less co-Q10 as we age. If you need Co-Q10 you want a liquid, easy to absorb this is what you want.

Jarrow's CO-Q10 30 mg - good choice

Posted by Reviewer2008921 on Feb 27, 2008

If you want to take Co-Q10 - like I do - you pick a product from a trusted manufacturer and Jarrow fits the bill. Looking at research that seems to indicate that higher amounts than 30 mg seem to reduce the absorption of Co_Q10 I've settled on 30 mg. Cheaper too! There are other good products out there too- it's your pick. I give 4 Stars. 5 stars go to Jarrow QH - Ubiquinol which may be the best choice (though expensive)

The Heart Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Jan 03, 2008

This supplement has good press which I think is backed by some studies. I judge that it helps.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Feb 02, 2008

title says it all

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2062667 on Mar 27, 2007

It's important with CoQ10 to take the trans type.That's why I use Jarrow.

Q10 Quick Energy!

Posted by VictorySecret on Oct 07, 2007

This one is easily absorbed.For 30 mg, it seems ike lmuch more when the body absorbs it and my energy goes up. I definitely notice the difference when I don't take it. My heart is inlove with this 30 mg.

Excellent Product

Posted by derbyjean on Oct 11, 2007

I believe that this product helps with energy.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2662711 on Oct 21, 2007

Best CoQ 10 that I have ever tried...great product!!