works well

Posted by Reviewer2936887 on Feb 09, 2011

I like this COQ12 but have also tried the regular "Q" absorb by Jarrow now and really did not notice a difference. So I will use the regular one from now on, as it's less expensive.

QHA Review

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Aug 18, 2010

This form of Ubiquinol seems well tolerated if squeezed from it's capsule

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Jul 07, 2010

Perfect way to get your COQ10

QH-absorb, 30 mg

Posted by Reviewer1123456 on Jun 23, 2010

Jarrow products are very high quality. QH-absorb has certainly lowered my blood pressure. It does not contain any GMO ingredients, which is very important to me.

Not sure if it makes sense for general prevention

Posted by Reviewer1967323 on May 07, 2010

I'm not sure about Qbiquinol form - it may help really sick people after heart attacks, but if you want to take it for general support, the fact that it raises CoQ10 bood level very fast may not be all that beneficial. More conventional form of Q10 (Ubiquinone) is probably more appropriate for people in generally good health, as it enters blood slower, giving your body a chance to control and adapt. My wife became nauseous after taking it and my blood pressure seemed to go up.

Like being on a "speed trip!"

Posted by Reviewer2906423 on Jan 03, 2010

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Systemic Candidiasis. I took one of these soft gels a day for five days (much less than the recommended dosage). On the fourth day, my sleep was impaired, but I didn't recognize that as a symptom of the Co-Q10. The next day, after my fifth and final dose, I was speeding around the house till late at night, completely exhausted, and done-in. It took several days to regain normal sleep quality. I'm sure this is a quality product for those who can respond in a more normal way. My advice is to start very slowly, like pulsing the dosage to every other day.

Great for energy at the gym

Posted by Reviewer1156877 on Aug 23, 2009

Since I have started Jarrows Ubiquinol I have a noticable increase in energy when I take it about a half hour before I workout, this stuff is great! Thank uo i herb!

One of the

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Jul 14, 2009

better products from Jarrow. It keeps the mitochondria humming.

Jarrow is a good brand

Posted by Reviewer2939351 on Apr 27, 2009

I can't judge the effects of this one but I prefer the low dosage. GH-Absorb supposedly makes it more absorbable so presumably I'm getting as much benefit with this as with a higher dose but one never knows.

Ubiquinol. Jarrow Formulas

Posted by Reviewer1362314 on Oct 01, 2008

Too early to say if it works

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »