Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2415383 on Mar 19, 2008

Didn't work for me. Caused some side effects.

Like being on a "speed trip!"

Posted by Reviewer2906423 on Jan 03, 2010

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Systemic Candidiasis. I took one of these soft gels a day for five days (much less than the recommended dosage). On the fourth day, my sleep was impaired, but I didn't recognize that as a symptom of the Co-Q10. The next day, after my fifth and final dose, I was speeding around the house till late at night, completely exhausted, and done-in. It took several days to regain normal sleep quality. I'm sure this is a quality product for those who can respond in a more normal way. My advice is to start very slowly, like pulsing the dosage to every other day.

A dose for the youngsters

Posted by Reviewer3321992 on Feb 17, 2008

Makes dosing 'round the clock' possible, without interfering with sleep, in my experience.

Great for energy at the gym

Posted by Reviewer1156877 on Aug 23, 2009

Since I have started Jarrows Ubiquinol I have a noticable increase in energy when I take it about a half hour before I workout, this stuff is great! Thank uo i herb!

A good adjunct to cholesterol drugs

Posted by Reviewer2319406 on Apr 08, 2008

My doctor told me to take CoQ10 with my cholesterol drug to avoid the sometimes nasty side effect of aching muscles. My cholesterol is down to 158, and no aches! I choose Jarrow because I believe they are ethical in their research and production.

Jarrow is a good brand

Posted by Reviewer2939351 on Apr 27, 2009

I can't judge the effects of this one but I prefer the low dosage. GH-Absorb supposedly makes it more absorbable so presumably I'm getting as much benefit with this as with a higher dose but one never knows.

QH-absorb, 30 mg

Posted by Reviewer1123456 on Jun 23, 2010

Jarrow products are very high quality. QH-absorb has certainly lowered my blood pressure. It does not contain any GMO ingredients, which is very important to me.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Jul 07, 2010

Perfect way to get your COQ10

QHA Review

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Aug 18, 2010

This form of Ubiquinol seems well tolerated if squeezed from it's capsule

works well

Posted by Reviewer2936887 on Feb 09, 2011

I like this COQ12 but have also tried the regular "Q" absorb by Jarrow now and really did not notice a difference. So I will use the regular one from now on, as it's less expensive.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »