Posted by 5132553969495911186 on Nov 21, 2013

I bought glutathione 120 caps/bottle. Been usin for couple of months. Its deffinetly worth the money. My main purpose of buying this product is for my skin to get fairer and its working plus my hair become healthy shine, feel very active and fresh and most of all my I sleep much better! Thank u

Great Detox and Liver support!

Posted by SmartHealth on Sep 22, 2013

I have been using this products more than 5 years for my ASD kids. This is one product that YOU MUST HAVE if you are doing DETOX. Glutathione supports heavy metal detox and enhanced function of the liver. Depending on the size and age of your kid, start with 1/4 cap and gradually move up to 1/2 or 1 cap. Consumed it after meaal and divide dosage into 3 portion- breakfast/ lunch/ dinner. Don't panic if you get reaction like rash or hyperactivity or increasing stimming,etc . That's a good thing. the body starts to detox. let's say you start at 1/4 cap then remain at it for 1 week or so and observe. if you see the reaction (given she does not take other things), stay at the same dose till the reactions subside. Then Move up to higher dose and so on. Eventually, you can consume 1 cap without side effect.

Good quality for an affordable price.

Posted by 5582320453176129409 on Nov 23, 2016

This Glutathione is one of the best I have ever tried. I took glutathione last time to lighten my skin. Recently I had a terrible breakout my doctor said its hormonal and then she recommended me to take contraceptive pills but I don't like the side effects of contraceptives pills on me, so I've decided to take Glutathione again and Vitamin C. It's been 2 weeks and my acne are healing and starting to dry up. I hope after a month it will be gone completely. Glutathione is a great antioxidant. Everytime I take this it makes my skin flawlessly fair and glowing.

Does nothing in terms of whitening.

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Dec 20, 2015

Asian experiment since asian girls want to have white(r) skin: Even 4 caps per day for 2 months, and combined with NAC (nac, which science says enhances effect due to glutathione boost) yielded zero effect. Which science also says - that it does not whiten skin, that it is all unfounded claims. We can only concur to that statement and tell you to save your money.

Great

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Dec 29, 2014

I had to give these time for my body to adjust. I experienced die off at first and thought it was the brand at first. My die off was sleep trouble and digestive troubles.Now I sleep really well on them and my skin looks healthy

Started working :)

Posted by 5470873020111754934 on Dec 05, 2016

I brought this product for my skin it's been two weeks now and I can say I think it's working my skin appears smoother glowley and my complexion has more clarity hopefully it will get into the lightening stage soon as I have inrasesed my dosage so far happy with my purchase will buy again for sure

wonderful product

Posted by Mymadlove on Jul 25, 2016

and worth buying used it for two months and saw impressive results

Glutathione reduced 500

Posted by 5514541707815079849 on Mar 28, 2014

Very good product..my skin get more fairer but one thing I can't understand is that why my hair got lots of grey/white?i don't knw if there's an ingredients or content that make my hair lots of white.

Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1445692 on Oct 14, 2014

I believe this is a good product but I noticed every capsules were not fully filled up. It was only 3/4 filled, which is possibly less than 500 mg a capsule. I gave in a couple of chances to reorder again hoping that was some manufacturer mistake, but noticing the same issues again and again! Therefore, I give up on reordering this brand and switched to Healthy Origin which came full in every single capsules to make sure I get 500mg in every capsules!

Never recieved the product or my refund