Recommended by my Intergrative Medicine practice

Posted by Templeton on Apr 27, 2016

This product is authentic and bioavailable. When I initially ran out, following the first order, I really noticed the difference. Or rather, my healthcare practitioner did -- and told me to get back on it as its absence was the reason for my flagging energy. I take this at work during my lunch, so late morning-midday, and this maintains optimum activity, both mental and physical, as opposed to afternoon-late afternoon slump. This supplement is taken in addition to my care under bioidentical thyroid and bioidentical HRT. I do highly recommend this product.

Salidroside standartization?

Posted by Hyperwind on Apr 13, 2016

Salidroside is considered as important part for Rhodiola's effect as rosavins. When Jarrow standardizes for salidroside, I will gladly give it 5 stars!

Better mood, better day

Posted by 5170673085355556727 on May 29, 2015

Feeling much better after a week or so, not easily get irritated and definitely not as exhausted as before by the end of day. Really glad I found this product!!

rhodiola

Posted by 5320625423411839357 on Mar 25, 2015

Best choise

Excellent product

Posted by 5335610452739414333 on Jan 02, 2015

I have used this product for years to help with energy and stress. I like this brand as it is a good standardised level of the active ingredient.

3rd brand tried

Posted by Reviewer2073729 on Oct 31, 2014

Sadly I bought these and another brand believing they would continue to help as my original had. The only reason I changed was the cost, to be honest. The brand I had previously taken was 5000mg and had worked wonders. I did not look closely enough at these to see how low the mg was. For this to work they need to be far higher.

satisfied

Posted by 5012326109433028430 on Sep 29, 2014

the product seems to have a positive impact on my stress level indeed that s all i can say so far. I finished 60 capsules and have another 60 capsules then i ll decide if i reorder.

levanta el animo ok ok

Posted by 4748537539378284977 on May 30, 2014

para cuando se tiene bajo el animo es muy ecomendable

Não recebi o produto adiquirido

Posted by Reviewer1546578 on Apr 30, 2014

Não recebi o produto para avaliação, espero o envio do mesmo.

Good so far

Posted by 5191728181714145938 on Jan 10, 2014

Been using it a few days. works well I feel 'slightly' better at being able to handle stress which allows me to be myself more. More subtle effects rather than drastic changes. I take two a day most the time as i find that works better for me