July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, SAM-e Joint, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

sam-e joint formula

Posted by Reviewer1774449 on Mar 03, 2010

great product...after two knee surgery's no cartilage left. I walk 2 miles daily without pain. Gives me good positive energy and actual joyful enthusiasm to keep it moving however limited I am now. T ex-volleyball player

Jarrow Formulas Natural SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 22, 2011

My mother takes this product as part of her arthritis treatment, and it helps in controlling the painful effects of arthritis. It is good and it is very effective.

More than one benefit

Posted by Reviewer3047959 on Apr 19, 2011

My physiotherapist suggested SAM-e could help redice the discomfort in my neck and lower back. Body surfing, tennis and 40+ years as a dentist had taken their toll. After 2 packets of Jarrows the chere is less clicking as I do my stretches. The most dramatic effect has been my mood change. I have always been 'direct' or critical, but suddenly I find myself less of a grumpy old man. Nothing else has changed except for the SAM-e.

John S.

Posted by Reviewer1441955 on Nov 29, 2007

Works best in synergy with other products and is an an important chemical in body functions

Jarrow Formulas, SAM-e Joint, 200 mg

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on May 28, 2009

I am very pleased with this product and performs better than two similiar products I've used before. I also like that only 1 dose works for me versus two from other products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »