Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, SAM-e Joint, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jun 28, 2008

I have been taking SAM-e (200 mg) every morning on an empty stomach for years. It is VERY effective in keeping away depression. I found it also helps with joint pain - used in conjunction with hylauronic acid. With these 2 supplements I am able to bend for long periods of time and get up with out pain. Last month I ran out of SAM-e and didn't may much attention to it. A couple of days after stopping SAM-e I noticed a BIG difference in my mood. I became depressed easily. It was as if black clouds hovered over me. I started back on the SAM-e and the black clounds passed.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1092907 on Jun 09, 2009

Years ago, when I was probably about 74 I could not get right out of bed without taking a while to straighten up and it always hurt. I started taking Jarrow SAM-e, only 200mg, and I don't know when it happened but all of a sudden I realized I didn't have that stiffness anymore in the morning. So I just recently started taking it again, I am not going on 83, and it continues to help the arthritis in my neck and back and hips. I swear by it, great stuff, try it you will like it.

Jarrow's Sam-e - Full Potency

Posted by Reviewer1220019 on Apr 06, 2007

I have taken Jarrow's Sam-e for 4-5 years, this was recommended by my naturopath. Their office reviews all the brands for natural products and chose Sam-e I use them. They also make sure that they use the best ingredients when making this product. When I have run out of Jarrow's Sam-e and have had to use another brand it doesn't have any effect. I only use this brand. I started taking it for depression and found the joint and other things it does are only an added help. Longevity*, Joint Strength*, Liver Detoxification*, Mood and Brain Function

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2216717 on Jul 13, 2010

High quality product that works very efficiently. I have recommended this to many of my friends who also have issues with chemical imbalances. I personally have been taking this particular form of sam-e for almost a year now and it has made such an improvement in my quality of life.

Buy this you'll like it!

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Jul 16, 2010

I recently started using another brand of SAM-e for mild depression. It helped some. For years I've taken glucosamin and chondriotin for joint pain but didn't feel much of a difference. I was looking for another brand of SAM-e when I discovered Jarrow's SAM-e Joint and thinking it would eliminate taking two products. Well, I LOVE this stuff! I feel totally different in two weeks. Muscle aches are less, joint pain less and the depression has lifted.