Great product

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jun 28, 2008

I have been taking SAM-e (200 mg) every morning on an empty stomach for years. It is VERY effective in keeping away depression. I found it also helps with joint pain - used in conjunction with hylauronic acid. With these 2 supplements I am able to bend for long periods of time and get up with out pain. Last month I ran out of SAM-e and didn't may much attention to it. A couple of days after stopping SAM-e I noticed a BIG difference in my mood. I became depressed easily. It was as if black clouds hovered over me. I started back on the SAM-e and the black clounds passed.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1092907 on Jun 09, 2009

Years ago, when I was probably about 74 I could not get right out of bed without taking a while to straighten up and it always hurt. I started taking Jarrow SAM-e, only 200mg, and I don't know when it happened but all of a sudden I realized I didn't have that stiffness anymore in the morning. So I just recently started taking it again, I am not going on 83, and it continues to help the arthritis in my neck and back and hips. I swear by it, great stuff, try it you will like it.

Jarrow's Sam-e - Full Potency

Posted by Reviewer1220019 on Apr 06, 2007

I have taken Jarrow's Sam-e for 4-5 years, this was recommended by my naturopath. Their office reviews all the brands for natural products and chose Sam-e I use them. They also make sure that they use the best ingredients when making this product. When I have run out of Jarrow's Sam-e and have had to use another brand it doesn't have any effect. I only use this brand. I started taking it for depression and found the joint and other things it does are only an added help. Longevity*, Joint Strength*, Liver Detoxification*, Mood and Brain Function

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2216717 on Jul 13, 2010

High quality product that works very efficiently. I have recommended this to many of my friends who also have issues with chemical imbalances. I personally have been taking this particular form of sam-e for almost a year now and it has made such an improvement in my quality of life.

Buy this you'll like it!

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Jul 16, 2010

I recently started using another brand of SAM-e for mild depression. It helped some. For years I've taken glucosamin and chondriotin for joint pain but didn't feel much of a difference. I was looking for another brand of SAM-e when I discovered Jarrow's SAM-e Joint and thinking it would eliminate taking two products. Well, I LOVE this stuff! I feel totally different in two weeks. Muscle aches are less, joint pain less and the depression has lifted.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2464916 on Jul 18, 2010

You need to give it a week or two to get working properly.

Jarrow Sam-E joint

Posted by Reviewer2077671 on Jul 26, 2010

Really has helped my husband with his knees and hips. It seems to work better than any supplement he has tried.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2645442 on Sep 16, 2010

I have been ordering this product for some time now and it very effective. Great service from iHerb to Australia - as always! thanks

Excellent for joints

Posted by Reviewer1076124 on Oct 20, 2010

Knee pain returns when it is stopped.

Jarrow natural sam-e joint 200 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Nov 20, 2010

Works effectively at joint pain control - would recommend it to anyone suffering from osteoarthritis of the knees.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »