Jarrow Sam-E joint

Posted by Reviewer2077671 on Jul 26, 2010

Really has helped my husband with his knees and hips. It seems to work better than any supplement he has tried.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2645442 on Sep 16, 2010

I have been ordering this product for some time now and it very effective. Great service from iHerb to Australia - as always! thanks

Excellent for joints

Posted by Reviewer1076124 on Oct 20, 2010

Knee pain returns when it is stopped.

Jarrow natural sam-e joint 200 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Nov 20, 2010

Works effectively at joint pain control - would recommend it to anyone suffering from osteoarthritis of the knees.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1022939 on Dec 04, 2010

Thanks to this product I feel much better. Had to take more than the suggested dose but after I found the right concentration it has been wonderful. Will buy again.

products

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Nov 23, 2007

This seems to help with pain in my knees

Peg

Posted by Reviewer2492347 on Feb 06, 2008

I use this product for depression and joint pain relief. The 200 mg capsule size allows for flexibility in dosing as I usually take between 400-600 mg per day depending on what my needs are. I have friends who have said that 200 mg, which seems like a low dose to me, works for them. This is a great product and allows me to support my mood without medical intervention. I've tried other brands and like Jarrow.

Helps the mood and the knees

Posted by Reviewer2322264 on Apr 11, 2008

My knees were a little achy from using the elliptical at the gym, and after 10 days on this, the pain is gone. I also love sam-e and do feel it helps lift my mood. I started with 400 mg for a week and then taper down to 200 mg.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on May 16, 2008

I am convinced that Sam-e has helped me with some lower back pain and also mild depression. Personally I have found that half a pill, (100mg) is perfect for me with zero side effects. Jarrow Formulas I think is one of the best quality made out there.

Helps to elevate mood, reduce joint aches

Posted by Reviewer1852611 on Jun 25, 2008

I had used the Jarrow SAM-e without joint support and then stopped for many months. I started to realize that I needed some help with elevating my mood, and decided to get back on it. I chose the joint formula due to aches and pains. It's definately helping with my mood. I'm not certain about the aches, because I recently had an IV vitamin/mineral treatment, and now no aches.