As always - great product and great service!

Posted by Reviewer1588146 on Mar 22, 2010

I doubt I take this in a high enough dosage to help my arthritis, but it might help some. It is a very effective in lifting the mood, for that alone I will continue taking it, the arthritis and liver benefits are a bonus. I take one tablet first thing in the AM

sam-e joint formula

Posted by Reviewer1774449 on Mar 03, 2010

great product...after two knee surgery's no cartilage left. I walk 2 miles daily without pain. Gives me good positive energy and actual joyful enthusiasm to keep it moving however limited I am now. T ex-volleyball player

great value

Posted by Reviewer2463199 on Mar 01, 2010

Please keep carrying these! I take them for both joint pain and for positive mood. They are a great value compared to other brands. It's important to purchase Sam-e in foil because the foil helps to preserve the product.

Noticeable

Posted by Reviewer2618116 on Feb 10, 2010

First time I can really point to a supplement and say I fully noticed the difference. I'm 39 and my knees would get "tight" after hikes. When bending down, I'd feel unstable as if the strength just drained from those joints. After just two weeks I'm noticing a huge difference. Pretty amazing. And a great price if you look at buying SAM-e and Glucosamine separately...

SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer2346931 on Feb 03, 2010

I have just started this brand, becasue I wanted that particular combination, and I have taken SAM-e in another brand and find it fantastic.I have referred this product to those suffering depression or stress.

Nausea

Posted by Reviewer2406318 on Jan 23, 2010

It could just be me, but this is not a good product. I felt so sick while using it the way the directions said. I am sticking to Wobenzym....that is FAR BETTER!

Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer2549153 on Dec 14, 2009

It's a great product and I am so glad you carry it

to good health

Posted by Reviewer1658189 on Oct 29, 2009

First time buyer of this product but so far so good.

Cant run anymore........

Posted by Reviewer3026016 on Jun 10, 2009

I,ve waited years for a decent pony to show.... and when I finally do...my backs agony and I cant run....!!!! however SAM e Joint has really helped and last sunday we won Champion Young Stock...hoorah !! would recommend the product...fab ! ...pity its banned in the UK... but the UK always bans product that work !! thank you I herb...saved the day !!

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1092907 on Jun 09, 2009

Years ago, when I was probably about 74 I could not get right out of bed without taking a while to straighten up and it always hurt. I started taking Jarrow SAM-e, only 200mg, and I don't know when it happened but all of a sudden I realized I didn't have that stiffness anymore in the morning. So I just recently started taking it again, I am not going on 83, and it continues to help the arthritis in my neck and back and hips. I swear by it, great stuff, try it you will like it.