Jarrow Formulas, SAM-e Joint, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets (Discontinued Item)

great

Posted by Reviewer2804043 on May 12, 2011

good

Great!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2717754 on Jun 08, 2011

Great!!!

Very Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Jul 04, 2010

I am a regular SAM-e consumer for mild depression; Jarrow works very well for me. I noticed stiffness and discomfort in my legs & knees as of recent, and it really impeded exercise and general quality of life. I have been taking this particular formulation of SAM-e and the results are nothing short of amazing. I am much more 'fluid' in my motions, and I will continue taking this formulation -- and absolutely NO side effects!

great value

Posted by Reviewer2463199 on Mar 01, 2010

Please keep carrying these! I take them for both joint pain and for positive mood. They are a great value compared to other brands. It's important to purchase Sam-e in foil because the foil helps to preserve the product.

Samson-e

Posted by 5309943610220098292 on Jul 26, 2013

This product has given me releave from a knee injury that , in my case, is inoperable. It was recommended to me by my therapist and thanks to her, I feel better, overall.