great value

Posted by Reviewer2463199 on Mar 01, 2010

Please keep carrying these! I take them for both joint pain and for positive mood. They are a great value compared to other brands. It's important to purchase Sam-e in foil because the foil helps to preserve the product.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2464916 on Jul 18, 2010

You need to give it a week or two to get working properly.

Peg

Posted by Reviewer2492347 on Feb 06, 2008

I use this product for depression and joint pain relief. The 200 mg capsule size allows for flexibility in dosing as I usually take between 400-600 mg per day depending on what my needs are. I have friends who have said that 200 mg, which seems like a low dose to me, works for them. This is a great product and allows me to support my mood without medical intervention. I've tried other brands and like Jarrow.

Samson-e

Posted by 5309943610220098292 on Jul 26, 2013

This product has given me releave from a knee injury that , in my case, is inoperable. It was recommended to me by my therapist and thanks to her, I feel better, overall.

Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer2549153 on Dec 14, 2009

It's a great product and I am so glad you carry it

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on May 16, 2008

I am convinced that Sam-e has helped me with some lower back pain and also mild depression. Personally I have found that half a pill, (100mg) is perfect for me with zero side effects. Jarrow Formulas I think is one of the best quality made out there.

products

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Nov 23, 2007

This seems to help with pain in my knees

Posted by Reviewer2612244 on Apr 20, 2011

I take Jarrow's formula Natural SAM_E after testing many other's. This product seems to work best with my chemistry and joint needs. I use it in the morning before my morning coffee. It is benefical in helping balance out a crazy world & work schedule in a time that is not so balanced.

Jarrow natural sam-e joint 200 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Nov 20, 2010

Works effectively at joint pain control - would recommend it to anyone suffering from osteoarthritis of the knees.

Great!!!!