Helps to elevate mood, reduce joint aches

Posted by Reviewer1852611 on Jun 25, 2008

I had used the Jarrow SAM-e without joint support and then stopped for many months. I started to realize that I needed some help with elevating my mood, and decided to get back on it. I chose the joint formula due to aches and pains. It's definately helping with my mood. I'm not certain about the aches, because I recently had an IV vitamin/mineral treatment, and now no aches.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on May 16, 2008

I am convinced that Sam-e has helped me with some lower back pain and also mild depression. Personally I have found that half a pill, (100mg) is perfect for me with zero side effects. Jarrow Formulas I think is one of the best quality made out there.

Helps the mood and the knees

Posted by Reviewer2322264 on Apr 11, 2008

My knees were a little achy from using the elliptical at the gym, and after 10 days on this, the pain is gone. I also love sam-e and do feel it helps lift my mood. I started with 400 mg for a week and then taper down to 200 mg.

Peg

Posted by Reviewer2492347 on Feb 06, 2008

I use this product for depression and joint pain relief. The 200 mg capsule size allows for flexibility in dosing as I usually take between 400-600 mg per day depending on what my needs are. I have friends who have said that 200 mg, which seems like a low dose to me, works for them. This is a great product and allows me to support my mood without medical intervention. I've tried other brands and like Jarrow.

good shipment

Posted by Reviewer2681826 on Feb 03, 2008

quick and satisfying delivery

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1491453 on Jan 30, 2008

I've used this product for years and feel it is really helping me.

John S.

Posted by Reviewer1441955 on Nov 29, 2007

Works best in synergy with other products and is an an important chemical in body functions

products

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Nov 23, 2007

This seems to help with pain in my knees

Jarrow's Sam-e - Full Potency

Posted by Reviewer1220019 on Apr 06, 2007

I have taken Jarrow's Sam-e for 4-5 years, this was recommended by my naturopath. Their office reviews all the brands for natural products and chose Sam-e I use them. They also make sure that they use the best ingredients when making this product. When I have run out of Jarrow's Sam-e and have had to use another brand it doesn't have any effect. I only use this brand. I started taking it for depression and found the joint and other things it does are only an added help. Longevity*, Joint Strength*, Liver Detoxification*, Mood and Brain Function