Mary Lou

Posted by 5015975846343133321 on Dec 11, 2015

My husband had a very bad bowel infection from either the hospital or nursing home. Because of this he was on antibiotic for a long time. We feel that he is stable now because of the probiotic. I even recommended it to another family member.

Great support when taking anti-biotics

Posted by 5357651848560599193 on Sep 20, 2014

A good product at a great price!

Great Things in Small Packages!

Posted by 5692229277735783169 on Oct 10, 2014

This product is nothing short of wonderful. Here in Japan where I live, for some reason unknown to me, the rate of gastroenteritis is fairly high. TV commercials hawking medicine are common. I had the unhappy experience of suffering from this condition and lost eight pounds in two days. However, I do NOT recommend this approach to weight loss. A good friend happened to have some of Jarrow Formulas mighty little guys and gave them to me. I felt better - literally - almost immediately. Since then, I rejoice (no kidding!) that iHerb can ship the product to me here. My thanks to the good people at Jarrow Formula and at iHerb!

Affordable option

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on May 28, 2016

Have to have SB to ward against nasty overgrowth with long term AB's. Wanted to get a good strong SB that doesn't kill the purse strings and this one delivers on all areas.

Super Results

Posted by 5044980768777452740 on Jun 26, 2016

Even the doctor only had a prescription for me when I told of the frequent trips to the toilet for intestinal reasons. After 6 weeks I came across some info and bought this product. I take it in the morning before I eat, I go exercise in the pool and then come home after an hour and eat. I again take a capsule in the mid afternoon and hour before my last meal. The caps are large, but if I drink something beforehand, they go down easily. After just one week, I am more comfortable, have less intestinal cramps and make fewer trips to the bathroom too. Things are already so much improved. I am 72 years old and steer away from all drugs so was happy to find this supplement that really works without side effects of pharmaceuticals.

Excellent probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2348086 on Mar 13, 2012

This is a great probiotic, one of the best, I believe.

very good for candida

Posted by NEDERLAND on Apr 07, 2012

i have learnt about it from people with crohn

No effect