It works

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Feb 27, 2016

This thing works. Although I ordered via airmail it is still alive.

Excellent product

Posted by proinnseas on Feb 11, 2015

Nothing bad to say about this product. Excellent for gut health.

Great!

Posted by 5318909412068118434 on Aug 15, 2014

I like this product, because of the package and the room temperature storage.

Great product! Making great progress with this!

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Apr 13, 2014

I had extreme discomfort in the stomach, bloating, alternating constipation and i suspect parasites. This product healed whatever was wrong on the inside, and the bloating is gone! I've only used 20 pills out of 30, and already the diffrence is felt. The first 2 days this gave me mild cramps, but that means that its working so i stuck it out, and now a week later i feel great. I'm taking it along with candex to treat intestinal candida, but i'm not taking the candex regularly, so i think this product is responsible for the change. I have not felt so good with any other probiotic so soon, this is by far the best probiotic i've ever taken for digestive issues! Update: I cannot and would not believe it, but my lactose intollerance is improving!! wow! i've been extremely lactose intollerant since age 11, and i take enzymes whenever i eat cake/ice cream/ milk products but they only help a little bit and i pay a price later always bloating and discomfort sometimes i get so bloated i need to lay down and i get nausea i have to rest. Well, today i had 2 balls of ice cream AND lots of cream and dessert, i took the lactose enzymes as usual, expecting them to help only a little, and NO bloating NO discomfort whatsoever! This is amazing, i never expected this, i've suffered for years with my lactose intollerance, this is a miracle for me!

C Diff must

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This is an excellent probiotic to keep C Diff at bay. My one son came down with two episodes of C Diff after antibiotics and the poor guy hated the medicine he had to take. I ordered this S. Boulardii and started adding one capsule to his morning smoothie. This has kept the C Diff away since then. Couldnèt be happier. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love this product

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 15, 2013

This is a fantastic product, especially for the price. I've tried numerous expensive probiotics that didn't do what they claimed. So I was pleased to find this product and felt it working right away. It's great for helping with Candida. You might find that it causes a bit of gas, but that's a good thing because it's doing its job and helping balance your gut flora!

Cool product

Posted by 4860633733467555525 on Jul 07, 2013

Helps with depression.

The Best for your Colon Flora

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Sep 18, 2012

This product has cured my c-Difficle twice in the last 4 years. This probiotic works in the colon, not the stomach and your colon needs to be healthy too.

In response to reviewer

Posted by Reviewer1134473 on Jun 01, 2012

In response to the reviewer from Japan who got an infection from this: This can happen but only in severely immuno-compromised individuals. This isn't a normal reaction at all - seek medical help if you haven't already

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer1938636 on Nov 08, 2011

Used when I was taken antibiotic and helped.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »