Works wonders for Candida

Posted by chacho on Jul 12, 2011

Works wonders to bring an end to candida (yeast infection.) But I take 2 capsules three times per day along with 2 capsules of NOW Probiotic-10 50 Billion three times per day if you really want to get rid of Candida over-growth. Candida causes a lot of health problems (badly over-looked by doctors)because they are not trained,they will give you antibiotics making the condition worse. I also use Acidophilus.

Posted by Reviewer3293359 on Nov 06, 2011

Helped end a months-long bout of cramps & diarrhea in a few doses. Had thought it was only good for diarrhea caused by microbes, but then read it also has an anti-inflammatory effect on large intestine. I'm now taking twice/week to keep IBS under better control. (Also take fiber supplement & bifidus supplement daily.) This is an excellent medicine cabinet item for people who are prone to cramps & diarrhea.

In response to reviewer

Posted by Reviewer1134473 on Jun 01, 2012

In response to the reviewer from Japan who got an infection from this: This can happen but only in severely immuno-compromised individuals. This isn't a normal reaction at all - seek medical help if you haven't already

Excellent probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer2480333 on Jun 23, 2011

The only known probiotic not affected by antibiotic, it is good for general GI health, also approved in Canada to help antibiotic associated diarrhea and traveler's diarrhea! Highly recommend

Acidophilus = headache, Saccharomyces Boulardii = no headache

Posted by Reviewer1096743 on Jun 14, 2009

I chose this flora because it doesn't give me a headache, and I need probiotic support. 5 stars, not freeze dried.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1235529 on Apr 08, 2009

Had c-Diff after taking 3 weeks of antibiotics (to never be done again)! These really gave me my good intestinal flora back!

C Diff must

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This is an excellent probiotic to keep C Diff at bay. My one son came down with two episodes of C Diff after antibiotics and the poor guy hated the medicine he had to take. I ordered this S. Boulardii and started adding one capsule to his morning smoothie. This has kept the C Diff away since then. Couldnèt be happier. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great product! Making great progress with this!

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Apr 13, 2014

I had extreme discomfort in the stomach, bloating, alternating constipation and i suspect parasites. This product healed whatever was wrong on the inside, and the bloating is gone! I've only used 20 pills out of 30, and already the diffrence is felt. The first 2 days this gave me mild cramps, but that means that its working so i stuck it out, and now a week later i feel great. I'm taking it along with candex to treat intestinal candida, but i'm not taking the candex regularly, so i think this product is responsible for the change. I have not felt so good with any other probiotic so soon, this is by far the best probiotic i've ever taken for digestive issues! Update: I cannot and would not believe it, but my lactose intollerance is improving!! wow! i've been extremely lactose intollerant since age 11, and i take enzymes whenever i eat cake/ice cream/ milk products but they only help a little bit and i pay a price later always bloating and discomfort sometimes i get so bloated i need to lay down and i get nausea i have to rest. Well, today i had 2 balls of ice cream AND lots of cream and dessert, i took the lactose enzymes as usual, expecting them to help only a little, and NO bloating NO discomfort whatsoever! This is amazing, i never expected this, i've suffered for years with my lactose intollerance, this is a miracle for me!

Love this product

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 15, 2013

This is a fantastic product, especially for the price. I've tried numerous expensive probiotics that didn't do what they claimed. So I was pleased to find this product and felt it working right away. It's great for helping with Candida. You might find that it causes a bit of gas, but that's a good thing because it's doing its job and helping balance your gut flora!

Cool product