Works

Posted by 5029395951467067407 on Apr 16, 2015

It works, but I don't like the plastic taste of the capsule. If Jarrow Formulas can fix this plastic taste problem they are great. Meanwhile I prefer Saccharomyces Boulardii from Now Foods instead.

Not for me...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

the taste of it slightly repels my senses and i can't find any benefits i am used getting from probiotics so i don't find any real use with this product,maybe only doing yogurt with it and see if its a "live one"...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Cool product

Posted by 4860633733467555525 on Jul 07, 2013

Helps with depression.

The BEST for C-Diff!!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on May 04, 2016

After a course of high level antibiotics and steroids, c-diff developed, and s. boulardii took care of it. Nuff said!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1817995 on Jun 13, 2009

Works really well for any of my stomach problems: gas, pain, overeating, eating troublesome foods abroad.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Apr 14, 2011

I have bought Saccharomces Boulardii from my Naturopath, and the price was significantly higher. Was happy to find this supplement at this price.

Smart Component in Step 2 of my Big Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Nov 16, 2009

This has really helped with digestive wind and tummy bloat during the anti-microbial phase of my cleanse. This has been a real lifesaver - I can definitley tell if I have forgotten to use it! Thanks!

made me sick to my stomach a bit

Posted by bruegger on Feb 02, 2011

made me sick to my stomach a bit, ok supplement tho

They seem fine

Posted by Reviewer2083292 on May 04, 2010

I don't know if these had any beneficial effect, but they didn't seem to make things worse as some probiotics have for me.

Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Jun 08, 2010

My mom uses these and likes them. As alway iherb has excellent service and the best prices.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »