Great product! Making great progress with this!

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Apr 13, 2014

I had extreme discomfort in the stomach, bloating, alternating constipation and i suspect parasites. This product healed whatever was wrong on the inside, and the bloating is gone! I've only used 20 pills out of 30, and already the diffrence is felt. The first 2 days this gave me mild cramps, but that means that its working so i stuck it out, and now a week later i feel great. I'm taking it along with candex to treat intestinal candida, but i'm not taking the candex regularly, so i think this product is responsible for the change. I have not felt so good with any other probiotic so soon, this is by far the best probiotic i've ever taken for digestive issues! Update: I cannot and would not believe it, but my lactose intollerance is improving!! wow! i've been extremely lactose intollerant since age 11, and i take enzymes whenever i eat cake/ice cream/ milk products but they only help a little bit and i pay a price later always bloating and discomfort sometimes i get so bloated i need to lay down and i get nausea i have to rest. Well, today i had 2 balls of ice cream AND lots of cream and dessert, i took the lactose enzymes as usual, expecting them to help only a little, and NO bloating NO discomfort whatsoever! This is amazing, i never expected this, i've suffered for years with my lactose intollerance, this is a miracle for me!

Works

Posted by 5029395951467067407 on Apr 16, 2015

It works, but I don't like the plastic taste of the capsule. If Jarrow Formulas can fix this plastic taste problem they are great. Meanwhile I prefer Saccharomyces Boulardii from Now Foods instead.

Cool product

Posted by 4860633733467555525 on Jul 07, 2013

Helps with depression.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1817995 on Jun 13, 2009

Works really well for any of my stomach problems: gas, pain, overeating, eating troublesome foods abroad.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Apr 14, 2011

I have bought Saccharomces Boulardii from my Naturopath, and the price was significantly higher. Was happy to find this supplement at this price.

Smart Component in Step 2 of my Big Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Nov 16, 2009

This has really helped with digestive wind and tummy bloat during the anti-microbial phase of my cleanse. This has been a real lifesaver - I can definitley tell if I have forgotten to use it! Thanks!

made me sick to my stomach a bit

Posted by bruegger on Feb 02, 2011

made me sick to my stomach a bit, ok supplement tho

They seem fine

Posted by Reviewer2083292 on May 04, 2010

I don't know if these had any beneficial effect, but they didn't seem to make things worse as some probiotics have for me.

Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Jun 08, 2010

My mom uses these and likes them. As alway iherb has excellent service and the best prices.

Jarrow Formulas