Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Capsules

Mr. G.

Posted by Reviewer3276484 From New York on Aug 24, 2008

Terrific product to keep for occasional tummy woes, especially diarrhea. This is a great product.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2937505 From Arizona on Jul 08, 2008

I don't want to be without this. I ran out and could really tell. It is great when your intestinal flora may not be the best.

suoer duper flora restorer!

Posted by Reviewer1802835 From New York on Apr 28, 2008

I have gastro intestinal problems and when I have a case of gastointeritis this stuff helps with the pain immensly.

Working

Posted by Reviewer2450015 From Mississippi on May 25, 2010

I have had to find a help for my stomach ache issues and yougurt, probiotic tablets, Align haven't really helped. I have had an improvement with this after I searched what was the best culture to use for diarhea, because of the different probiotics coming out on the market now. So far so good, I just hope it stays this way as it is quite an improvement and it is a joy not to be so sick and able to leave home feeling a more confident.

Caused Horrible itching and rashes

Posted by Reviewer1878571 From Rhode Island on Apr 04, 2011

Once I stopped taking this, the rashes and itching ceased. I don't know whether that was "die-off" reaction or just plain allergic reaction, but I could not continue to take this product. So, it was a huge waste of money and now I have these hyperpigmentation marks left from the rashes to deal with.