Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Veggie Caps

I Can Already See a Difference!

Posted by Reviewer2959749 on Nov 21, 2008

My carpal tunnel syndrome was becoming so severe that I couldn't pick up anything as heavy as a drinking glass without excruciating pain. After just a few weeks the inflamation seems to have subsided greatly, and the constant pain is nearly gone.

Seems to have worsened my condition

Posted by 5225316363521424516 on Apr 23, 2013

I purchased this to try to fix some mild but chronic ibs type symptoms because I had read the many reviews that touted it for gastrointestinal problems. The first few days on it did feel like it was helping with solid and less frequent stools but then within a week it devolved into horrible constipation and then something like ulcerative colitis that I am still attempting to have diagnosed. Now I'm having diarrhea and the most horrible pressure in the upper part of the left side of my colon and have been on strictly liquids for a week after two trips to the ER. I would recommend extreme caution to anyone with any underling but undiagnosed gastrointestinal problems who is thinking of using this.

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS, 90 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2306876 on Apr 08, 2008

This is a very good product. It sounds crazy, but I'm using it to manage my dog's inflammatory bowel disease. Since I've been giving it to him, his symptoms are much improved.

A must have

Posted by Reviewer2839888 on May 24, 2008

Successfully helping to control symptoms of long term IBS. Having to take between meals a bit of a hassle but worth it.

Kept My Stomach Happy for 2 1/2 Months in Mexico!!

Posted by Reviewer1221453 on Mar 06, 2009

Prior to my purchase, I had read a scientific study (not some fluffy popular media article) that stated that this probiotic, Saccharomyces, coupled with Acidophilus, makes for a potent combo which greatly increases one's resistance to travelers' stomach ailments. As an archaeologist who travels to Mesoamerica often, I have had my share of stomach issues. Well, this past summer I had no problems whatsoever! With my prior track record, I would have to suggest that these probiotics had something to do with my health this summer. I highly recommend this combo!