OK +++

Posted by Lyllow on Feb 18, 2015

Comme tous les probiotiques de la marque Jarrow Formulas, celui ci est super efficace. 5 milliards de levures par gélule. La gélule est grosse mais cela évite d'en prendre plusieurs. Ayant un transit intestinal alternatif (péristaltisme plus qu'anarchique et borborygme gênant voir douleurs abdominales en fonction des aliments consommés) les probiotiques m'ont vraiment aidés à avoir une digestion quasi normale. Les S. boulardii sont reconnus pour stopper les diarrhées donc je pense que je ramènerais ces probiotiques lors de mes prochains voyages à l'étranger.

Bad reaction: going back to Florastor

Posted by 5595725085547366933 on Feb 09, 2015

I seem to have issues with the silicon dioxide so I have to switch back to Florastor. Please ask Jarrow if it can omit the silica in all its products. Sorry to have wasted my time and money. This gives me diarrhea.

Recommended by a Tibetan doctor.

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Nov 19, 2014

A Tibetan doctor recommended sacch.b in another very pricey brand. I found this Yarrow brand to be fine. iHerb has the best price and best service.

Cómodo

Posted by 5158120571509305384 on Nov 13, 2014

Una pastilla al día y hay una ligera mejora en la digestión.

Probiotics

Posted by 5752468377531307546 on Sep 17, 2014

Best probiotics I've used in a long time. Highly recommend if anyone is having candida symptoms.

Works well even after the heat of international shipping

Posted by 5241698576012858641 on Aug 16, 2014

Essential for anyone on antibiotics (modern or herbal). After a few bottles used I can say this product hasn't failed me. It's room temperature stable, even it seems after international delivery and delivered in a hot truck. I cool it immediately in the fridge, and then choose to store it in the fridge to ensure a long shelf-life - it's warm in Australia after all.

good?

Posted by Reviewer2839748 on Jul 28, 2014

dont know the effects yet

good for yeast issues in the gut

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Jun 10, 2014

i bought this when i learned abt how there's good yeasts and bad yeasts. its a good addition to normal probiotics

Against candida

Posted by marianF on May 14, 2014

Against candida infection, it feels a lot more effective than other probiotics containing only lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.I have been feeling a lot better in the two weeks that I've been on this supplement but still feel I have a long way to go.I didn't experience any of the wonders described by some of the other reviewers, but maybe I need more time or maybe my bottle has lost some of its potency during shipment to Greece.Will definitely buy again but will try to place my order in the winter months where temperatures are low and there is no risk of the probiotics staying in a hot container at customs.Also, I wish that the capsules had less fillers.

Live and active bacteria...

Posted by 4680280274346138675 on May 12, 2014

Live bacteria as opposed to other brands purchased elsewhere. Tested and confirmed.