| English
| USD ($)

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Kept My Stomach Happy for 2 1/2 Months in Mexico!!

Posted by Reviewer1221453 on Mar 06, 2009

Prior to my purchase, I had read a scientific study (not some fluffy popular media article) that stated that this probiotic, Saccharomyces, coupled with Acidophilus, makes for a potent combo which greatly increases one's resistance to travelers' stomach ailments. As an archaeologist who travels to Mesoamerica often, I have had my share of stomach issues. Well, this past summer I had no problems whatsoever! With my prior track record, I would have to suggest that these probiotics had something to do with my health this summer. I highly recommend this combo!

Best Probiotic I've ever tried!

Posted by Reviewer2758816 on May 01, 2010

First recommended to me by my Dr. 2 caps morning and evening to take care of excess gas and diarrhea. Worked for my gastroparisis (slow stomach) and DH's colitis. I've tried it using 1/2 dose on the dogs when they've had probs and 1/4 dose on the cats. Starts working right away and often precludes a need for any other med. Don't take this if you have problems with yeast infections. It is derived from yeast. JR in Seattle

great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2677834 on Sep 21, 2010

I purchased these last year after my husband went through a bad bout of C. Diff. Since they worked so well for him, I started taking them to help with symptoms of gluten intolerance (and recommended them to my mother with Celiac disease, who now takes them faithfully). I believe they actually help ease an upset digestive system, and we will continue to use them. Highly recommended.

Recommended by our Naturopath

Posted by Reviewer2925301 on Aug 03, 2011

Been using for three years now. My husband's Crohn's disease is in remission, and staying that way.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1259333 on Mar 12, 2009

Diagnosed IBS-D. I took Align for almost 2 years, but eventually it stopped working. I thought I would give this product a try - a yeast rather than a bacteria. Within 1 week of taking these, they began to control the abdominal pain and D. I did notice that symptoms got slightly worse before getting better (hang in there). I chose the cheapest shipping option and still received these quickly. I plan to reorder these from iHerb when this supply runs out!