Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1259333 on Mar 12, 2009

Diagnosed IBS-D. I took Align for almost 2 years, but eventually it stopped working. I thought I would give this product a try - a yeast rather than a bacteria. Within 1 week of taking these, they began to control the abdominal pain and D. I did notice that symptoms got slightly worse before getting better (hang in there). I chose the cheapest shipping option and still received these quickly. I plan to reorder these from iHerb when this supply runs out!

If you have a loose stool, this works!

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 19, 2010

I have leaky gut syndrome and this seems to work really well. So far this is the supplement I have noticed the most possitive effects from. I use it with another probiotic complex from Jarrow.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1023781 on May 25, 2011

makes me able to eat bread and icecream, badly missed since becoming intolerant to gluten and lactose.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on May 02, 2009

This is, I believe, the best probiotic for the colon. I researched it. Later my Gastrointerologist confirmed that it is. I keep my in frig though I understand that isn't necessary. I would not order it in extremely hot weather. iHerb's price, as always, is so much more reasonable than other sources.

Candida and Skin

Posted by Reviewer1508866 on Jan 23, 2007

This product really helps me to keep a handle on candida overgrowth and the skin problems that arrise because of it. I really appreciate the new, higher potency.