ms.

Posted by 4904875117222256942 on May 06, 2015

jarrow s. boulardii gives the best results for intestinal biofilm removal. it removes stubborn coating within the intestinal lumen and in the villi thus enabling enhanced nutrient uptake and increase toxic byproduct removal. i alternate 90 days on/90 days off.

A Blast from the Best!

Posted by 5692229277735783169 on Feb 08, 2014

I used to order Jarrow products from another, well-known, company. But, living here in the very Far East (Japan), delivery can be a problem. The first company stopped trans-Pacific delivery without so much as a by-your-leave. I found iHerb on-line and and decided to give them a shout. Well! Within six (yes, that's right - 6) days of placing the order, I had my most excellent Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS in my hand. They are very effective as a preventative against gastroenteritis, from which I previously suffered. And, my hat is definitely off to iHerb. I rarely recommend companies, but I have already heralded the excellence of this organization to several friends here in the land of geishas and Godzilla!

Excellent S. Boulardii Brand

Posted by MyQuinStory on Oct 27, 2011

I have had severe digestive issues since having a bad reaction to a fluorquinolone antibiotic several years back. S. Boulardii helps guard against C. Diff and candida expansion.

One of the best probiotics I have ever taken!

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Mar 29, 2013

I have tried more probiotics than I wish to count! But Saccharomyces Boulardii is the best! I have ulcerative colitis and I really notice a benefit when I take this!

Hard To Find Probiotic

Posted by Krisinsight on Apr 21, 2013

Many probiotics do not contain the S. Boulardii and it is most helpful in healing an unhealthy gut. Even if you take a probiotic adding S.Boulardii is recommended by many health professionals.

C diff beware!

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

I am convinced that this product helped my husband overcome a nearly fatal claustridium difficile infection. It replenished necessary flora and fought off the bug that was making him so sick.

Great!

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 27, 2013

Effective and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend this product, especially for those with candida and/or skin issues.

dr prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Jun 15, 2012

our dr prescribed this to replace flora after antibiotics... it worked very well... and much cheaper than the drugstore brand. This is specific in that the organism survives to get to the intestines, rather than being dissolved in stomach acid. so better for recolonization.

good probiotic

Posted by stinapope on Sep 07, 2009

it's good to vary your probiotics occasionally, and this is an important one to include in the mix

Simple and effective intestinal support

Posted by Reviewer1679632 on Feb 12, 2011

This product was prescribed to me by my naturopath. It is very good. Its purpose was to contribute to my intestinal health and in a follow-up visit it was proven to have done that. I appreciated its additional practical benefit of gently contributing to regularity. I plan to take this with me when I travel instead of any other digestive remedy.