Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2571995 on Feb 02, 2010

I suffer from Ulcerative Colitis. I use the Saccharomyces Boulardii to control my symptoms on an "as needed" basis. It is very effective at stopping the diarrhea associated with UC. It is shorter acting than regular acidophilus and is less likely to cause a floral overgrowth.

Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2636465 on Sep 01, 2011

I have tried other similar products that don't contain the Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS ingrediant. They did not work for me. Jarrow Formulas probiotic does a good job - I noticed the difference when using an alternative product while waiting for these caps to arrive.

Saccharomyces Boulardi + Mos

Posted by Reviewer1978938 on May 29, 2011

They are wonderful and a saviour to my condition and sanity. without them I do know what I would do.. They were recommended to me by the person I spent 14 years in STL doing businjess with in her Health Food Store. We moved to Texas and they do not have such aperson at least I have not found her. Health food Stores here are few and far btwn if at all.

keeps candida at bay

Posted by Reviewer1249577 on Mar 31, 2011

I've been on antibiotics for lyme disease for a long time and this has helped me keep candida at bay. good stuff!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Apr 25, 2011

I have tried many types of probiotics, this is definately my favorite, and will stick with it.I also like the Jarrow products. They never have disapointed me. Recomended by my doctor.

Mr. G.

Posted by Reviewer3276484 on Aug 24, 2008

Terrific product to keep for occasional tummy woes, especially diarrhea. This is a great product.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Jul 08, 2008

I don't want to be without this. I ran out and could really tell. It is great when your intestinal flora may not be the best.

suoer duper flora restorer!

Posted by Reviewer1802835 on Apr 28, 2008

I have gastro intestinal problems and when I have a case of gastointeritis this stuff helps with the pain immensly.

Take when needed

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Dec 01, 2008

I understand it can stop diarrhea brought on by antibiotics use. It has helped my husband who sometimes has medication induced diarrhea.

I continue to use Jarrow's formulas

Posted by Reviewer1319051 on Nov 15, 2009

It seems that my intestinal issues specifically diarrhea have been helped by this product.