Hard To Find Probiotic

Posted by Krisinsight on Apr 21, 2013

Many probiotics do not contain the S. Boulardii and it is most helpful in healing an unhealthy gut. Even if you take a probiotic adding S.Boulardii is recommended by many health professionals.

C diff beware!

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

I am convinced that this product helped my husband overcome a nearly fatal claustridium difficile infection. It replenished necessary flora and fought off the bug that was making him so sick.

Great!

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 27, 2013

Effective and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend this product, especially for those with candida and/or skin issues.

dr prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Jun 15, 2012

our dr prescribed this to replace flora after antibiotics... it worked very well... and much cheaper than the drugstore brand. This is specific in that the organism survives to get to the intestines, rather than being dissolved in stomach acid. so better for recolonization.

A Blast from the Best!

Posted by 5692229277735783169 on Feb 08, 2014

I used to order Jarrow products from another, well-known, company. But, living here in the very Far East (Japan), delivery can be a problem. The first company stopped trans-Pacific delivery without so much as a by-your-leave. I found iHerb on-line and and decided to give them a shout. Well! Within six (yes, that's right - 6) days of placing the order, I had my most excellent Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS in my hand. They are very effective as a preventative against gastroenteritis, from which I previously suffered. And, my hat is definitely off to iHerb. I rarely recommend companies, but I have already heralded the excellence of this organization to several friends here in the land of geishas and Godzilla!

keeps candida at bay

Posted by Reviewer1249577 on Mar 31, 2011

I've been on antibiotics for lyme disease for a long time and this has helped me keep candida at bay. good stuff!

Saving me from Lyme Treatment Complications!

Posted by Reviewer2903445 on Oct 27, 2013

This product is the first I can say is totally helping me with digestive problems related to IV antibiotic use for Lyme Disease.I have already reordered it and will continue to use it for the long-term. Highly recommended. I use it along with Healthy Origins Probiotic - 30 Billion CRU's. And iHerb is great to work with!

Great for moving the bowels! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love this product! It is the best for killing the bad bacteria or candida in the intestines and replaces it with the good bacteria. If I take two at night then I'll be sure to have a bowel movement the next day. Highly recommend this product. Jarrow always has great products too!

Very Good Price

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Iherb has a very good price for this product. I use them along with antibiotics for Lyme's disease. the saccharomyces boulardii was recommended by a ND when using antibiotics for any length of time.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Feb 24, 2012

Has made my stomach a bit more calmer and not so aggravated (bloated). Will definitely buy this product again.