Superior Product: Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS

Posted by Reviewer1309872 on Jul 27, 2009

Thanks so much! Jarrow Formula is much cheaper than other Saccharomyces Boulardi formulas from different brands. Works very well. No need to refrigerate is a real plus. It's great to not have cramps and bloating and gas all the time.

Helps with digestion

Posted by Reviewer1625776 on Dec 08, 2009

I really like this strain of probiotic. It's alot cheaper than others and I find that it is a very strong strain. Since starting this and eating a Paleo Diet I find that my digestion is much improved and I have more energy. My bowel movements are very regular now, only when I eat lots of sugars and carbs do I get some discomfort.

the best for travellers

Posted by Reviewer1405919 on Jul 18, 2011

After lots of research, this turned up to be wonderful to keep you safe from digestive issues while traveling

to prevent c-diff

Posted by Reviewer1358326 on Oct 01, 2010

so far so good no c-diff while on antibiotics

love iherb!

Posted by Reviewer3050147 on Mar 23, 2011

Feel confident when you buy from iHerb! Still seeing what the caps do for me. I am taking these with ortho biotic that my Dr. recommended because I don't have any friendly bacteria (stool sample result). I'll update in a few weeks.

no colitis!

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Feb 14, 2010

since i have been taking there is no sign of my colitis.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Apr 09, 2012

This worked effectively at reducing my candida and yeast overgrowth. My doctor recommended this brand and I have bought several bottles of this since it worked so well.

Great for fighting the bad tummy bugs

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Aug 02, 2010

I take this to help stave off bad bacteria overgrowth, and I think it helps.

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Sep 01, 2010

Great brand, great value. Seems to work well. Taking to prevent c.diff and yeast while on long term antibiotics.

C difficile

Posted by Reviewer1685903 on Sep 02, 2010

I have had C difficile for the past year--I have been on vancomycin x 8 weeks and now I am on Saccharomyces boulardii at my physician's request. This product is a very economical product, and seems to be helping keep things stable and under control. It is one of the only things that has been truly effective.