Great for moving the bowels! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love this product! It is the best for killing the bad bacteria or candida in the intestines and replaces it with the good bacteria. If I take two at night then I'll be sure to have a bowel movement the next day. Highly recommend this product. Jarrow always has great products too!

Very Good Price

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Iherb has a very good price for this product. I use them along with antibiotics for Lyme's disease. the saccharomyces boulardii was recommended by a ND when using antibiotics for any length of time.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Feb 24, 2012

Has made my stomach a bit more calmer and not so aggravated (bloated). Will definitely buy this product again.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Jul 08, 2008

I don't want to be without this. I ran out and could really tell. It is great when your intestinal flora may not be the best.

suoer duper flora restorer!

Posted by Reviewer1802835 on Apr 28, 2008

I have gastro intestinal problems and when I have a case of gastointeritis this stuff helps with the pain immensly.

Take when needed

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Dec 01, 2008

I understand it can stop diarrhea brought on by antibiotics use. It has helped my husband who sometimes has medication induced diarrhea.

I continue to use Jarrow's formulas

Posted by Reviewer1319051 on Nov 15, 2009

It seems that my intestinal issues specifically diarrhea have been helped by this product.

Good price for what you get.

Posted by Reviewer3014614 on May 15, 2009

Same dosage as Florastor, but much cheaper price. Jarrows is a good name for quality as well. I recommend putting it in the fridge as soon as you get it to keep it at its best.

Superior Product: Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS

Posted by Reviewer1309872 on Jul 27, 2009

Thanks so much! Jarrow Formula is much cheaper than other Saccharomyces Boulardi formulas from different brands. Works very well. No need to refrigerate is a real plus. It's great to not have cramps and bloating and gas all the time.

Helps with digestion

Posted by Reviewer1625776 on Dec 08, 2009

I really like this strain of probiotic. It's alot cheaper than others and I find that it is a very strong strain. Since starting this and eating a Paleo Diet I find that my digestion is much improved and I have more energy. My bowel movements are very regular now, only when I eat lots of sugars and carbs do I get some discomfort.