Excellent S. Boulardii Brand

Posted by MyQuinStory on Oct 27, 2011

I have had severe digestive issues since having a bad reaction to a fluorquinolone antibiotic several years back. S. Boulardii helps guard against C. Diff and candida expansion.

Mr. G.

Posted by Reviewer3276484 on Aug 24, 2008

Terrific product to keep for occasional tummy woes, especially diarrhea. This is a great product.

good probiotic

Posted by stinapope on Sep 07, 2009

it's good to vary your probiotics occasionally, and this is an important one to include in the mix

Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2571995 on Feb 02, 2010

I suffer from Ulcerative Colitis. I use the Saccharomyces Boulardii to control my symptoms on an "as needed" basis. It is very effective at stopping the diarrhea associated with UC. It is shorter acting than regular acidophilus and is less likely to cause a floral overgrowth.

Simple and effective intestinal support

Posted by Reviewer1679632 on Feb 12, 2011

This product was prescribed to me by my naturopath. It is very good. Its purpose was to contribute to my intestinal health and in a follow-up visit it was proven to have done that. I appreciated its additional practical benefit of gently contributing to regularity. I plan to take this with me when I travel instead of any other digestive remedy.

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Sep 07, 2009

Definitely one of the better probiotics out there for a very reasonable price. Had a 2-3 day adjustment period where I had lots of gas, but after that things are running smoothly.

Helped with candida

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011

but stopped working after while.

It helps

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

It helps with candida, with oral thrush, but is not as effective as it was before. The first bottle had capsules which had tiny black spots in them, now these black spots are gone, but also the effectiveness is not so good. Maybe I will try other brands.

Bad reaction: going back to Florastor

Posted by 5595725085547366933 on Feb 09, 2015

I seem to have issues with the silicon dioxide so I have to switch back to Florastor. Please ask Jarrow if it can omit the silica in all its products. Sorry to have wasted my time and money. This gives me diarrhea.

Caused Horrible itching and rashes

Posted by Reviewer1878571 on Apr 04, 2011

Once I stopped taking this, the rashes and itching ceased. I don't know whether that was "die-off" reaction or just plain allergic reaction, but I could not continue to take this product. So, it was a huge waste of money and now I have these hyperpigmentation marks left from the rashes to deal with.