Caused Horrible itching and rashes

Posted by Reviewer1878571 on Apr 04, 2011

Once I stopped taking this, the rashes and itching ceased. I don't know whether that was "die-off" reaction or just plain allergic reaction, but I could not continue to take this product. So, it was a huge waste of money and now I have these hyperpigmentation marks left from the rashes to deal with.

the best for travellers

Posted by Reviewer1405919 on Jul 18, 2011

After lots of research, this turned up to be wonderful to keep you safe from digestive issues while traveling

Very Good Price

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Iherb has a very good price for this product. I use them along with antibiotics for Lyme's disease. the saccharomyces boulardii was recommended by a ND when using antibiotics for any length of time.

love iherb!

Posted by Reviewer3050147 on Mar 23, 2011

Feel confident when you buy from iHerb! Still seeing what the caps do for me. I am taking these with ortho biotic that my Dr. recommended because I don't have any friendly bacteria (stool sample result). I'll update in a few weeks.

to prevent c-diff

Posted by Reviewer1358326 on Oct 01, 2010

so far so good no c-diff while on antibiotics

Great for fighting the bad tummy bugs

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Aug 02, 2010

I take this to help stave off bad bacteria overgrowth, and I think it helps.

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Sep 01, 2010

Great brand, great value. Seems to work well. Taking to prevent c.diff and yeast while on long term antibiotics.

C difficile

Posted by Reviewer1685903 on Sep 02, 2010

I have had C difficile for the past year--I have been on vancomycin x 8 weeks and now I am on Saccharomyces boulardii at my physician's request. This product is a very economical product, and seems to be helping keep things stable and under control. It is one of the only things that has been truly effective.

Great for moving the bowels! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love this product! It is the best for killing the bad bacteria or candida in the intestines and replaces it with the good bacteria. If I take two at night then I'll be sure to have a bowel movement the next day. Highly recommend this product. Jarrow always has great products too!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Feb 24, 2012

Has made my stomach a bit more calmer and not so aggravated (bloated). Will definitely buy this product again.