It helps

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

It helps with candida, with oral thrush, but is not as effective as it was before. The first bottle had capsules which had tiny black spots in them, now these black spots are gone, but also the effectiveness is not so good. Maybe I will try other brands.

Take when needed

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Dec 01, 2008

I understand it can stop diarrhea brought on by antibiotics use. It has helped my husband who sometimes has medication induced diarrhea.

the best for travellers

Posted by Reviewer1405919 on Jul 18, 2011

After lots of research, this turned up to be wonderful to keep you safe from digestive issues while traveling

to prevent c-diff

Posted by Reviewer1358326 on Oct 01, 2010

so far so good no c-diff while on antibiotics

Superior Product: Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS

Posted by Reviewer1309872 on Jul 27, 2009

Thanks so much! Jarrow Formula is much cheaper than other Saccharomyces Boulardi formulas from different brands. Works very well. No need to refrigerate is a real plus. It's great to not have cramps and bloating and gas all the time.

I continue to use Jarrow's formulas

Posted by Reviewer1319051 on Nov 15, 2009

It seems that my intestinal issues specifically diarrhea have been helped by this product.

I won't go without this!

Posted by Reviewer1229626 on Aug 28, 2016

I've taken this brand for a couple of years now and won't be without it. This has basically cured my Irritable Bowel System and now I only have attacks if I've eaten way too much fat. I recommend this to everyone who has IBS, or has been taking antibiotics.

no colitis!

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Feb 14, 2010

since i have been taking there is no sign of my colitis.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Apr 09, 2012

This worked effectively at reducing my candida and yeast overgrowth. My doctor recommended this brand and I have bought several bottles of this since it worked so well.

Great for moving the bowels! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love this product! It is the best for killing the bad bacteria or candida in the intestines and replaces it with the good bacteria. If I take two at night then I'll be sure to have a bowel movement the next day. Highly recommend this product. Jarrow always has great products too!