It helps

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

It helps with candida, with oral thrush, but is not as effective as it was before. The first bottle had capsules which had tiny black spots in them, now these black spots are gone, but also the effectiveness is not so good. Maybe I will try other brands.

Saving me from Lyme Treatment Complications!

Posted by Reviewer2903445 on Oct 27, 2013

This product is the first I can say is totally helping me with digestive problems related to IV antibiotic use for Lyme Disease.I have already reordered it and will continue to use it for the long-term. Highly recommended. I use it along with Healthy Origins Probiotic - 30 Billion CRU's. And iHerb is great to work with!

Great for moving the bowels! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I love this product! It is the best for killing the bad bacteria or candida in the intestines and replaces it with the good bacteria. If I take two at night then I'll be sure to have a bowel movement the next day. Highly recommend this product. Jarrow always has great products too!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Feb 24, 2012

Has made my stomach a bit more calmer and not so aggravated (bloated). Will definitely buy this product again.

to prevent c-diff

Posted by Reviewer1358326 on Oct 01, 2010

so far so good no c-diff while on antibiotics

C difficile

Posted by Reviewer1685903 on Sep 02, 2010

I have had C difficile for the past year--I have been on vancomycin x 8 weeks and now I am on Saccharomyces boulardii at my physician's request. This product is a very economical product, and seems to be helping keep things stable and under control. It is one of the only things that has been truly effective.

Great for fighting the bad tummy bugs

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Aug 02, 2010

I take this to help stave off bad bacteria overgrowth, and I think it helps.

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer2810746 on Sep 01, 2010

Great brand, great value. Seems to work well. Taking to prevent c.diff and yeast while on long term antibiotics.

the best for travellers

Posted by Reviewer1405919 on Jul 18, 2011

After lots of research, this turned up to be wonderful to keep you safe from digestive issues while traveling

Very Good Price

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Iherb has a very good price for this product. I use them along with antibiotics for Lyme's disease. the saccharomyces boulardii was recommended by a ND when using antibiotics for any length of time.