Seems good so far

Posted by 5618514673450273009 on May 06, 2016

Not a life changer, but it helps a bit with my various gastrointestinal issues

very useful product

Posted by 4803465035866097366 on Jun 27, 2016

This product helped me to get rid of candida that I had on my tongue, helped my husband with helicobacter pylori. Also when I feel gas in my stomach, I take one and it helps me in 10 minutes. I prefer to have it always with me.

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Aug 01, 2016

This was recommended to me by my functional holistic GP - working very well for me, take one morning and evening and would buy again.

Unimpressed

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

I used half the bottle and threw the rest of it out. Did not do anything for heartburn, IBS or reflux. Did not work for me so I cannot recommend.

No difference

Posted by Reviewer2422426 on Apr 14, 2009

Did not make any difference

feel better

Posted by Reviewer2891125 on Apr 01, 2010

tried as a mix [Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces ] + [Now Foods, Gr8-Dophilus, 60 Vcaps]

Here Goes

Posted by Reviewer2549701 on Mar 18, 2008

I've heard much written about Saccharmoyces Boulardii (SB), after trying brewers yeast which worked I decided to give SB a go. In short this SB has made by tummy problems worse. What I intend to do now is up the intake to 2 pils 3 x a day a see if this helps. It says on the packaging only to take 1 pill a day but every where else I read you should take 250mg 3 times a day. From what i can gather is that you cannot over dose, although since upping my doseage I have felt more tired. However, like brewers yeast SB is good for you. It must be noted that I haven't got a clue what causes my tummy problems thus SB may not be appropriate in my case.

Very pleased with product...

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 16, 2009

Works!

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3348076 on Feb 18, 2009

We use it to replace organisms and it seems to work.

No trouble

Posted by Reviewer2650782 on Dec 30, 2008

I think these have helped in that I have less intestinal problems while taking them.