Working

Posted by Reviewer2450015 on May 25, 2010

I have had to find a help for my stomach ache issues and yougurt, probiotic tablets, Align haven't really helped. I have had an improvement with this after I searched what was the best culture to use for diarhea, because of the different probiotics coming out on the market now. So far so good, I just hope it stays this way as it is quite an improvement and it is a joy not to be so sick and able to leave home feeling a more confident.

feel better

Posted by Reviewer2891125 on Apr 01, 2010

tried as a mix [Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces ] + [Now Foods, Gr8-Dophilus, 60 Vcaps]

Here Goes

Posted by Reviewer2549701 on Mar 18, 2008

I've heard much written about Saccharmoyces Boulardii (SB), after trying brewers yeast which worked I decided to give SB a go. In short this SB has made by tummy problems worse. What I intend to do now is up the intake to 2 pils 3 x a day a see if this helps. It says on the packaging only to take 1 pill a day but every where else I read you should take 250mg 3 times a day. From what i can gather is that you cannot over dose, although since upping my doseage I have felt more tired. However, like brewers yeast SB is good for you. It must be noted that I haven't got a clue what causes my tummy problems thus SB may not be appropriate in my case.

No trouble

Posted by Reviewer2650782 on Dec 30, 2008

I think these have helped in that I have less intestinal problems while taking them.

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3348076 on Feb 18, 2009

We use it to replace organisms and it seems to work.

Jarrow-Formulas-Saccharomyces-Boulardii-MOS-90-Veggie-Caps

Posted by Reviewer2129589 on Apr 05, 2010

Best Probiotic I have used

Very pleased with product...

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 16, 2009

Works!

buy the second time

Posted by 5628129038917877643 on Nov 11, 2013

I buy it the second time. I believe it helps with my microflora problems. I also take the Lacto formulas and I think together they work great.

Posted by 5757311678832123630 on Oct 19, 2013

good product, everything as announced.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2487329 on Mar 06, 2012

Good products, fast shipping and good prices