Seems good so far

Posted by 5618514673450273009 on May 06, 2016

Not a life changer, but it helps a bit with my various gastrointestinal issues

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Aug 01, 2016

This was recommended to me by my functional holistic GP - working very well for me, take one morning and evening and would buy again.

very useful product

Posted by 4803465035866097366 on Jun 27, 2016

This product helped me to get rid of candida that I had on my tongue, helped my husband with helicobacter pylori. Also when I feel gas in my stomach, I take one and it helps me in 10 minutes. I prefer to have it always with me.

I won't go without this!

Posted by Reviewer1229626 on Aug 28, 2016

I've taken this brand for a couple of years now and won't be without it. This has basically cured my Irritable Bowel System and now I only have attacks if I've eaten way too much fat. I recommend this to everyone who has IBS, or has been taking antibiotics.

Unimpressed

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

I used half the bottle and threw the rest of it out. Did not do anything for heartburn, IBS or reflux. Did not work for me so I cannot recommend.

No difference

Posted by Reviewer2422426 on Apr 14, 2009

Did not make any difference

feel better

Posted by Reviewer2891125 on Apr 01, 2010

tried as a mix [Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces ] + [Now Foods, Gr8-Dophilus, 60 Vcaps]

Here Goes

Posted by Reviewer2549701 on Mar 18, 2008

I've heard much written about Saccharmoyces Boulardii (SB), after trying brewers yeast which worked I decided to give SB a go. In short this SB has made by tummy problems worse. What I intend to do now is up the intake to 2 pils 3 x a day a see if this helps. It says on the packaging only to take 1 pill a day but every where else I read you should take 250mg 3 times a day. From what i can gather is that you cannot over dose, although since upping my doseage I have felt more tired. However, like brewers yeast SB is good for you. It must be noted that I haven't got a clue what causes my tummy problems thus SB may not be appropriate in my case.

Very pleased with product...

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 16, 2009

Works!

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3348076 on Feb 18, 2009

We use it to replace organisms and it seems to work.