10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Sam-e 200, 200 mg, 20 Enteric-Coated Tablets

Sam-e Works for so many things!

Posted by Reviewer2849306 on Aug 02, 2010

Sam-e WORKS! I am super sensitive to supps/meds/drugs etc, so I can only take a very small dose. However it makes so many things work better in my body (CFS/FM/MCS etc). Helps prevent crashes, make the bod work 'more smoothly', reduce muscle pain and definitely helps neurotransmitter (brain) function! Try it if you haven't before.

Works very well in the morning.

Posted by Reviewer2004495 on Nov 30, 2008

I take it in the morning on an empty stomach and it helps get rid of that morning fog. Makes me feel better throughout the day as well. It's just expensive as hell.

Excellent Products by Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Nov 01, 2010

Jarrow is a name I trust. Sam-e helps with mild depression; I use (1) 200mg tablet daily, in conjunction with Rhodiola Rosea and Holy Basil. It keeps me off prescription anti-depressants which cause unwanted side effects for me.

SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer2058042 on Nov 15, 2010

SAM-e works SO well for mood. All I have to do is run out of it to find that out. It really is effective, so much safer than anti-depressants, and no side effects (except good ones, like liver protection and joint help). I was glad the 200 mg's were available when the 400's happened to be out of stock.

Jarrow Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer1746889 on Dec 15, 2010

Better price and quality than Wal-Mart! I use it to help with my dog's 'senior moments'.