Great!

Posted by 4934993702829181209 on Apr 07, 2016

This is really effective product and I noticed the difference from taking it. Will definitely buy more.

منتج ناجح

Posted by 5194918600548703603 on Dec 01, 2015

I bought the product for my parents He was suffering from urinary retention Because of benign prostatic hyperplasia And it did not feel any pain for the duration of use Samutir and the continuation of the treatment 3 months to ensure the success of treatment saudi arabia

Good

Posted by 4656979807320179025 on Jan 22, 2015

In use everyday!

Exellent product

Posted by 4873227120929796260 on Oct 12, 2014

My husband started using this and had good results for far for his prostate issues. Excellent product and fast shipping!

The best price for the best quality Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1902401 on Sep 24, 2014

I will definitely order more...

A Good Basic Supplement that Works

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Feb 02, 2014

Having tried more than a few 'prostate formulas' without appreciable benefit, my patience, unlike the prostate in this body, was wearing thin. To my surprise, on the third night, my frequent trips to the bathroom down to one. Was it a fluke? To be totally accurate, I also take 1 x maca 500 mg. (Navitas Naturals) not for virility, but rather based upon anecdotal hearsay that it helps shrink the prostate. We'll see. Prostate issues are merely symptoms. The cause is enlarged prostate. Normalize the prostate, and the condition disappears on its own. You don't need a doctor to know that. What we do need is something natural, gentle, and inexpensive. If this body's prostate issues continue improving because of this supplement, my rating will go from four stars through the roof. Good luck, do your research.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2393105 on Dec 27, 2013

reasonable priced... seems to help

stop hair

Posted by 5614680701698781737 on Oct 31, 2013

you can take it everyday I like ti

Helps slow hair loss

Posted by marsrain on Sep 25, 2013

I didn't want to use expensive liquid products applied to the scalp that I'd need to use for life so my trichologist advised a couple of natural alternatives. One of the herbs he advised was Saw Palmetto usually taken by men for prostate problems, but it works to slow loss in women by blocking the conversrion of testosterone to DHT which affects hair follicles. I was taking just one and the loss slowed but recently started on two a day which has cut the loss by about 70% from what it was. Saw Palmetto products in Australia are expensive so very pleased to get it from iHerb.

seems efficient BUT

Posted by 5317050067676302457 on Sep 18, 2013

i used it since about 2 months now and it seems to work on my oiliness, BUT i've just stopped because of the side effect it gave me recently (about 1 week ago) : INSOMNIA. it's not a side effect i heard about when i ordered it and i wishmore people could be aware of this one.