Jarrow Saw Palmetto, 160 mg, 120 softgels

Posted by Reviewer2042566 on Mar 22, 2010

Well, it seems to work. My last digital exam and PSA were good. On the down side, it tends to make me horny. This wouldn't be a bad thing except that my wife has long since lost interest in that and I can't afford a mistress ;-)

A Good Basic Supplement that Works

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Feb 02, 2014

Having tried more than a few 'prostate formulas' without appreciable benefit, my patience, unlike the prostate in this body, was wearing thin. To my surprise, on the third night, my frequent trips to the bathroom down to one. Was it a fluke? To be totally accurate, I also take 1 x maca 500 mg. (Navitas Naturals) not for virility, but rather based upon anecdotal hearsay that it helps shrink the prostate. We'll see. Prostate issues are merely symptoms. The cause is enlarged prostate. Normalize the prostate, and the condition disappears on its own. You don't need a doctor to know that. What we do need is something natural, gentle, and inexpensive. If this body's prostate issues continue improving because of this supplement, my rating will go from four stars through the roof. Good luck, do your research.

seems efficient BUT

Posted by 5317050067676302457 on Sep 18, 2013

i used it since about 2 months now and it seems to work on my oiliness, BUT i've just stopped because of the side effect it gave me recently (about 1 week ago) : INSOMNIA. it's not a side effect i heard about when i ordered it and i wishmore people could be aware of this one.

PROSTATE HEALTH

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Feb 07, 2008

VERY EFFECTIVE FOR THE PROSTATE. MY HUSBAND'S NIGHTLY BATHROOM TRIPS HAVE GREATLY DECREASED.

In Conjunction with New Chapter Prostate 5LX...

Posted by Reviewer2361366 on Jan 02, 2010

I tried adding two of these a day to the two New Chapter Prostate 5LX I was already taking. When I added the Jarrow I immediately noticed a great difference and was no longer taking so many trips to the men's room. However, just using New Chapter alone, I didn't notice any change at all.

Very Good product

Posted by Reviewer1152890 on Jul 29, 2010

I take 1 pill every day, I help my Hair lost. Im 28 and il slow down my hair lost.

Still using gelatin capsule

Posted by Reviewer2326986 on Nov 30, 2011

I think many months ago Jarrow said they were going to bring out a vegetarian version - i.e no gelatin surrounding product. This doesn't appear to have happened yet.

good

Posted by Reviewer3041526 on Feb 07, 2011

a lot better then what the doc gave me

Seem to work

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Dec 29, 2008

My husband takes Saw Palmetto daily and it seems to help, he has never had prostate problems and he is in his mid 60s.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Jan 26, 2009

I have been taking Jarrow Saw Palmetto for years. At 57, I recently had a digital prostate exam, and all is normal. I believe it is because of Saw Palmetto.