Selenium

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Apr 04, 2008

This is the best form of selenium. I take it daily to minimize the impact of Hashimoto's and it has made a HUGE difference. The evidence is in my labwork. Iherb always has the best price and SUPER FAST shipping.

exellent for hair and nails

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on May 30, 2008

By the end of the first bottle my nails had stopped splitting. After finishing 2 bottles, my hair was growing surprisingly quickly, thick and shiny. Great product!

Much improved liver enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3003582 on Oct 24, 2007

As a hepatitis C sufferer, I was very pleased with this product. By using it in combinatiion with Jarrow formula Mega PC, and R-lipoic acid, and Sam-e, plus some frozen thymus extracts, I was able to lower my liver enzymes from ALT: 249, and AST: 205, to ALT: 52, AST: 52. This is a signifigant and remarkable improvement which I credit to these quality products. Lori Ryan

Jarrow Selenium

Posted by Reviewer1469142 on Jun 23, 2007

I take Bilberry, Selenium, ginko biloba, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin. In the past six months, my vision went from 30/20 to 20/20.

This the ONLY Selenium to buy !! !! !! !!

Posted by Reviewer2648337 on Dec 06, 2009

My doctor recommended to buy only this form of Selenium - however this company is the only manufactor of the form they use. Without this company there would not exist this form of Selenium. I can tell a big difference between this product & form of ingredients then any other brand or ingredients I've taken. And, I have tried ALL of them out there! Trust is huge in this industry - you can trust this company.

the best selenium

Posted by NEDERLAND on Jan 19, 2009

we have heard that this selenium is the least toxic

Bio Available Selenium

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jun 06, 2008

It works for me, but if taken at the same time with magnesium, it appears to inactivate the sulphur (broccoli) component of the supplement. Not to worry. I just take the Selenext at the beginning of the meal, and the magnesium at the end (at least 30 minutes later). I can tell if I get too much of the sulphur/broccoli. It shows by a loose stool. Even so, I can tolerate many caps in one day with every meal.

Garry

Posted by Reviewer2943291 on Aug 31, 2008

Greetings from Wollongong Australia. Many thanks firstly to iherb for the excellent service. As a chronic fatigue sufferer with an endocrine disruption and an auto immune problem; I have found this product to have been extremely beneficial for the auto immune dysfunction and it was actually prescribed by an allopathic physician.

Selenium

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Oct 16, 2008

Great product - mind alertness, I felt the effects immediately.

I like quality of Jarrow products

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Feb 16, 2008

I don't know what to say about it, Dr. Blaylock recommended supplementing with 200mcg per day, and this is the right dosage. I've been impressed with Jarrow products in the past. Our overall health has improved during the time we have been taking this product, but not sure how much it is responsible, as we are also taking several other supplements at the same time. I will continue to take this product, as I believe it's good for me.