10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Selenium Synergy, 200 mcg, 60 Capsules

Selenium

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Apr 04, 2008

This is the best form of selenium. I take it daily to minimize the impact of Hashimoto's and it has made a HUGE difference. The evidence is in my labwork. Iherb always has the best price and SUPER FAST shipping.

exellent for hair and nails

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on May 30, 2008

By the end of the first bottle my nails had stopped splitting. After finishing 2 bottles, my hair was growing surprisingly quickly, thick and shiny. Great product!

Much improved liver enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3003582 on Oct 24, 2007

As a hepatitis C sufferer, I was very pleased with this product. By using it in combinatiion with Jarrow formula Mega PC, and R-lipoic acid, and Sam-e, plus some frozen thymus extracts, I was able to lower my liver enzymes from ALT: 249, and AST: 205, to ALT: 52, AST: 52. This is a signifigant and remarkable improvement which I credit to these quality products. Lori Ryan

Jarrow Selenium

Posted by Reviewer1469142 on Jun 23, 2007

I take Bilberry, Selenium, ginko biloba, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin. In the past six months, my vision went from 30/20 to 20/20.

This the ONLY Selenium to buy !! !! !! !!

Posted by Reviewer2648337 on Dec 06, 2009

My doctor recommended to buy only this form of Selenium - however this company is the only manufactor of the form they use. Without this company there would not exist this form of Selenium. I can tell a big difference between this product & form of ingredients then any other brand or ingredients I've taken. And, I have tried ALL of them out there! Trust is huge in this industry - you can trust this company.