July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Sleep Optimizer, 30 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Sleep Truly Optimized

Posted by Reviewer1257880 on Apr 26, 2009

This combination seems to really work. Takes effect quickly and without any wake up residue.

Unlike many, these work

Posted by Reviewer1052383 on Nov 22, 2011

These have a good combination of sleep aids without overdosing on melatonin (a common flaw with many sleep aids, it's a hormone and requires caution--even 1 mg is questionable and many sleep formulas have even higher amounts). They help me fall asleep and stay sleeping better than anything else I've tried.

Dreams Again

Posted by Reviewer2747106 on Nov 23, 2010

Wonderful product. I don't know how well it helps in going to sleep, but it makes my sleeping so much more efficient. I have the energy to wake up in the morning rather than feeling terrible that it is morning. Added benefit, my dreams returned and with a lot more intensity!

Great sleep inducer

Posted by Reviewer1875030 on Nov 29, 2010

I have used a variety of herbal cocktails to sleep of my own making. This one works great. There are still those nights that no matter what, I won't fall asleep for hours, but then that even happens to me with pharmaceuticals. I am going to order another box.

night night!

Posted by Reviewer1830036 on Jun 12, 2011

Melatonin works pretty well for me but although this formula is considerably more expensive it has been excellent for producing a great nights sleep!