• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

NOT FOR ME

Posted by Reviewer2701098 on Jun 16, 2015

Unfortunately, this did nothing for me! in fact the opposite happened. i am currently suffering from middle sleep insomnia and have tried these supplements on three separate occasions, and in all three times i suffered enhanced sleep disturbance. in fairness it may the melatonin component as the same thing happens when i take it (no matter what dosage, 1/2mg, 2, 5 or 10mg) perhaps i've built up a sensitivity? anyway for whatever reason this definitely does not work for me!

smelly tablets

Posted by bbchris on May 02, 2015

Yep, these smell a LOT. To the point that I really don't want to take them even if they help me sleep. I'm keeping them around, just in case. Wont buy again though :(

Great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Apr 01, 2015

Great help with trouble going to sleep

smells awful!

Posted by 4973178260585362701 on Mar 17, 2015

these pills smells extremely bad. other than that, i haven't notice any significant improvement in my sleeping pattern.

better sleep but nightmares sometimes

Posted by 5600809228291583356 on Jan 07, 2015

i'm taking one tablets everytime and it works great for falling asleep. only sometimes it doesn't ensure a sound sleep. but i still think its great!

Sleep Optimizer

Posted by 5687929679827817669 on Jul 08, 2014

I have been using this product for 2 months already combined with Drs best as per my naturopath prescription and find it really useful. It does help me to relax and have a longer and deeper sleep. Great results and the best is that's natural!

Mildly effective

Posted by AReviewer on Mar 28, 2014

I have a really hard time falling asleep. This product had a slightly positive effect, but it was not noticeable enough for me to continue taking it. I like Jarrow and this seems like a good blend. It just didn't work well enough for me to reorder it.

Not even the slightest sleepy

Posted by Reviewer2523062 on Jun 02, 2013

Had high hopes for a good might sleep. Maybe will work for you.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1547865 on Jun 19, 2012

Sleep well and no hang over feeling the next morning. would reorder

Luxury of sleeping!

Posted by Reviewer2495123 on Jun 16, 2012

I've suffered insomnia my whole life, even "falling sleep pills" from doctor haven't help me. Summertimes are even more difficult here in Finland, beacause sun doesen't go down at all -whole night it's very full of light. It took 3-5 nights that i began to feel to difference, now I don't wake up before I have to, and I'm full of energy when I wake up. I'm more than happy with this product :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »