• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Luxury of sleeping!

Posted by Reviewer2495123 on Jun 16, 2012

I've suffered insomnia my whole life, even "falling sleep pills" from doctor haven't help me. Summertimes are even more difficult here in Finland, beacause sun doesen't go down at all -whole night it's very full of light. It took 3-5 nights that i began to feel to difference, now I don't wake up before I have to, and I'm full of energy when I wake up. I'm more than happy with this product :)

sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1289938 on Dec 09, 2008

For the last twenty years I have been searching for a natural formula to help me sleep. This product works. Judy

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Posted by Reviewer2710940 on Apr 17, 2009

GREAT FOR SLEEPING, HELPS ME RELAX AND FELL TO SLEEP WITH NO DRUGS OR SIDE EFFORTS.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1547865 on Jun 19, 2012

Sleep well and no hang over feeling the next morning. would reorder

Good night's sleep

Posted by Reviewer1276907 on Jan 07, 2009

I've tried a lot of sleep meds, this really seems to help. Wake up very easily and rested.

Sleepy

Posted by Reviewer2464916 on May 13, 2010

Works great!! Sleep soundly all night

I Think This Helps

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Nov 08, 2008

I take this combined with l-theanine, and my sleep has improved.

Sleep Optimizer

Posted by 5687929679827817669 on Jul 08, 2014

I have been using this product for 2 months already combined with Drs best as per my naturopath prescription and find it really useful. It does help me to relax and have a longer and deeper sleep. Great results and the best is that's natural!

NOT FOR ME

Posted by Reviewer2701098 on Jun 16, 2015

Unfortunately, this did nothing for me! in fact the opposite happened. i am currently suffering from middle sleep insomnia and have tried these supplements on three separate occasions, and in all three times i suffered enhanced sleep disturbance. in fairness it may the melatonin component as the same thing happens when i take it (no matter what dosage, 1/2mg, 2, 5 or 10mg) perhaps i've built up a sensitivity? anyway for whatever reason this definitely does not work for me!

Helps you get a good night's rest

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Mar 26, 2010

I have been having trouble falling and staying asleep for several months now. I took 2 of these last night and fell asleep within 30 minutes and didn't wake in the middle of the night. I woke up feeling relaxed and refreshed. I also started taking Methyl-B12 by Jarrow the same night, which also helps with sleep. Perhaps the 2 combined are what gave me such a good night's sleeps, but I will continue taking this when needed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »