idk

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

added to my sleeping issues, unfortunately, gave it to my mother, she likes it.

good

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on May 28, 2015

great sleeping aid. known to detoxify the liver and reduce DNA errors.

Good product

Posted by annegoggans on Apr 16, 2015

This is a good product that detoxifies with an alternative pathway to b12. If you have trouble with your b12 pathway blocked, this will help you along until you are able to increase methyl b12 to noticeable levels. No flavor, we add it to water bottle first thing in the morning.

It's fine

Posted by LioraRecommends on Feb 04, 2015

it's fine. Used a lot of brands, powder and crystals, all no difference. This is the best bargain though!

TMG Crystals

Posted by 4943466870822822988 on May 30, 2014

I received my order of TMG Crystals from iHerb.com very quickly and they were well packaged. I have enjoyed using this product very much and look forward to doing more business with iHerb.com in the future.

Clean sweet taste, but needs better moisture absorption packets

Posted by psoriasis on Mar 31, 2014

The product is good, but the manufacturer should add more or better moisture absorption packets. Otherwise the powder transforms into one hard piece and you will have to crush it.

Posted by Strelka on Jul 16, 2013

Jlieto vismaz reizi gadā

Instant side effects with only 1/3 scoop!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 23, 2013

This gave me a pressure headache within minutes of ingestion. I show symptoms of homocystinuria which might simply be mimicked by candida's malabsorption syndrome, the resutls are the same since I can't digest/metabolize B vitamins! Anyway, extensive research on homocystinuria led me to purchasing this item. I woke up just past 5am, a bit later than I wanted and right after breakfast started experiencing CFIDS/herxheimer symptoms. Thinking this would alleviate the fatigue, I put 1/3rd of a scoop in an empty capsule. Bad idea! I became instantly confused, with an incipient headache and just this feeling of overall malaise. Thankfully I keep charcoal caps at hand: they mop up toxins, medicines and supplements OD alike. I took 2 and within minutes experienced relief from the TMG side effects in the sense of head pressure gone, brain fog and fatigue lifted. I did a quick google on the side effects: many people at forums report the exact same thing. What a bummer! I thought this was the missing link, I guess not! Also please note: 1) There is no info provided as to whether this is the toxic synthetic TMG (now I do wonder!) or whether it's derived from natural sources. 2) Whereas shampoo bottles give detailed step by step instructions on where to apply the shampoo and what to do with it once you have hand to head, this bottle leaves us absolutely in the dark! It doesn't say whether to take on empty stomach or after a meal; it doesn't even tell us whether to drop the powder in food, tongue or how. I have empty capsules, if you do not, I don't know how palatable this is, might be bitter or sweet, don't know! On the plus side, there is a really cute tiny scoop inside this bottle. I guess 1 star for cute mini scoop! :-|

Tried it for a while, didn't do much

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 27, 2012

I think this is more for people with methylation issues. I've read that a lot of people can see an energy boost by taking this but I didn't seem to see any benefit.

Gives me a headache :(

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

This product seems very interesting but I can't take it because I get a very bad headache when ever I try to start using it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »