crumble

Posted by 5317612740044623254 on Jan 10, 2015

the tablets are no longer coated and now become puffy and crumble when exposed to air. Too bad because I loved this brand. This happens when I put them in my weekly pill organiser even when I use one of the little packets of moisture remover

great for methylation

Posted by kanaca on Mar 02, 2014

I'm testing to see if my body will make SAM-e from this and Methionine. What I can tell in two weeks is that it's boosted methylation. In a week or so, I intend to cycle off SAM-e and see for sure. Then will update my review. So far, it feels like I've eaten powerful greens after taking a dose.

No obvious effects

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Sep 16, 2013

I can't say I've experienced any clear or obvious effects from these.

Good

Posted by wadex0r on Nov 16, 2012

Gives great energy and focus.

Great

Posted by 5469296419755366821 on Oct 06, 2012

Enjoying using this to lower homocysteine and happy with the product quality.

First day quite a buzz of well being

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Jul 16, 2012

Not sure how long this will last, will use occasionally for effects of energy, mental clarity.

combats homocystiene

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Jun 13, 2012

I have read several places that trimethylglycine (aka betane) is helpful in lowering homocysteine levels.

jarrow formulas, RMG 500, 500 mg, 120 easy-solv tablets

Posted by Reviewer1301721 on Oct 23, 2011

The product is very good

Good for the tired

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Sep 03, 2011

My son has ADD so I thought this might help stabilize his moods. Unfortunately what it did though was fill him with energy, not hyper energy that made him bounce of the walls, thank goodness, but energy so he literally could not sleep at night. At 1AM he was running up and down the stairs, doing pushups and situps and not a bit sleepy. He`s just 12 years old and never stays up this late. So I realized the product was too much of a stimulant for a child`s body. Thus, I stopped giving him the product and I took it myself sincer I didn`t want to waste my money and throw away the product. Wow! It gave me a wonderful sense of alertness and energy. This isn`t a negative form of energy though. It doesn`t make you feel out of control, jittery, franic, or hyper. It is just a wakeful, alert sense of energy that lasts all day with one tablet. So if you are already an energetic person, have ADD or ADHD, a minor or elderly person, or perhaps have other autism spectrum problems this product may be too stimulating for you. But if you have low energy or chronic tiredness, this might be a good natural product to try. I would definitely recommend it for those in the latter catagories.

Service and quality

Posted by Reviewer3163714 on Aug 24, 2011

I am always grateful for your products. Thank you for having such a range of natural items that support my well being.