taurine 1000mg

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Apr 25, 2015

works well for my eyes

Good pain killer

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Mar 13, 2015

I bought this Taurine after a friend's recommendation. As other reviewers stated, it could produce headaches. Taking 1000mg at once DID create overall headache, and weird feeling in my forehead. I stopped taking it. Recently I returned to it with hopes it would decrease my foot pain. Dividing a capsule in 2 or 3 doses and taking them through a day did make a difference: no headache, no foot pain. I guess my body required lower doses taking with time intervals. Would recommend buying, and listening to own body

Protects the Heart muscles

Posted by 5487923278565361203 on Oct 30, 2014

Strong believer in the amazing properties of Taurine as a heart muscle protector. The Japanese diet is high in Taurine and they have done of the highest life spans in the world. I make my whole family take it everyday without fail.

Taurine great for digestion

Posted by 5496016835165676726 on Mar 01, 2014

I have this with Acetyl L-Carnitine and Molybdenum for 2 months and I have not been constipated since. I have suffered from constipation for many years and nothing has worked in the past. These 3 together seem to work remarkably well. I will continue to purchase and have all 3 together. Thank you iHerb for supplying.

afib & taurine

Posted by Reviewer2325111 on Dec 20, 2013

Ordered to take as a supplement that might help with atrial fibrillation (paroxysmal) occurs rarely in me. Capsule though large is easy to swallow, and no side effects noticed.

great!

Posted by 5628857462070838636 on May 06, 2013

order these a while ago for the only purpose that i make my own cat food. this works as a heart substitute but i still like to throw one capsule for each batch of food i make just in case any of the nutrients are lost during the two week freezer storage.

Good

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I use this as a natural diuretic. Seems to be working.

Good for your liver, heart and more

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 17, 2013

Most people don't need to supplement with the amino acid taurine as it is plentiful in the body. But it is good for detoxing the liver and it can have a calming effect at night to help with sleep. It is a precursor to making bile. It is also recomeded for those with weak hearts. I found this to be a good Taurine product and I like the 1 gram capules as I take one or two grams at night. This makes it efficient. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health. Peace and good health.

Very good taurine

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Jan 07, 2013

My favorite taurine is Twinlab, Mega Taurine Caps. They are more expensive than this version from Jarrow. Jarrow's taurine is a good product and I am using it alternatively with the Twinlab version.

Taurine

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Sep 28, 2012

Jarrow's Taurine is a good value for a nice amount of product. I buy this to add to my kitties raw food diet.