good price

Posted by Reviewer2533075 on Oct 14, 2008

One cap helps me concentrate and recuce anxiety for about 6 hours.

Superb

Posted by Reviewer1653424 on Dec 02, 2009

Absolutely fantastic product. Having tried Bacopa Extract (quite good) as well as dietary changes, L-Theanine by Jarrow is the only thing I can say that definitely works for mild anxiety and/or ADD. Great buy at a reasonable price.

Destress

Posted by Reviewer1516192 on Jan 01, 2010

This is a good product, it helps me remain relaxed in high pressure situations. Being able to stay calm under pressure is important. You are better able to stay focused on your goal.

Theanine 100

Posted by Reviewer1353201 on Jul 13, 2011

The order came very quickly and the price was great. I bought these for my dog- the veterinary product (chicken flavoured) costs 100.00 per month-these are just over 10.00 per month and the ingredient is exactly the same. Dog is doing great nad so is my wallet!

Helps with Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1221476 on May 29, 2006

I find this theanine product to be effective aginst light anxiety. I take it in the morning when I first wake up if I am feeling nervous about something.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Feb 23, 2010

If you have a cluttered un-quiet mind this stuff is awesome! It helps you get to sleep easily...

Nice way to maintain mental calm

Posted by dav605 on Jun 30, 2012

Theanine works well to make me feel much calmer and more content. The effects of theanine on brain chemistry are well-documented. Rather than being a quick-acting sedative like Xanax or Ativan, the effect is more wholistic. Theanine can be used by your brain to naturally create the neurotransmitters that make you more content. The effects take a while to manifest and are subtle. You just notice that you have felt relaxed and content since taking it, but no sedation, euphoria, or rush after taking one. Of course, I also take other steps to avoid stress. Theanine makes it easier to be calmer and more content, but it can't make a difficult life tolerable.

Good supplement for relaxation/stress relief and focus

Posted by Reviewer1824289 on Oct 05, 2012

My son's doctor has prescribed 100mg of theanine twice per day. He was having anxiety issues at school. This has definitely helped his mood, without making him drowsy. He also takes 100mg of 5-HTP, but that makes him sleepy so he takes it at night before bed. I am happy that my son's anxiety is much improved without the use of prescription drugs.

Very soothing

Posted by Reviewer2705636 on Mar 02, 2010

This supplememt helps me relax, calms monthly anxiety and helps me sleep.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2523106 on Feb 11, 2010

A much better and natural alternative for ADHD.