good price

Posted by Reviewer2533075 on Oct 14, 2008

One cap helps me concentrate and recuce anxiety for about 6 hours.

Relaxation

Posted by Reviewer2855752 on Dec 08, 2008

I have surely elimanated the possibilty of any 'Placebo effect'. Definetly feel more alert and calm. Great product and will be re-ordering again.

Theanine 100

Posted by Reviewer1353201 on Jul 13, 2011

The order came very quickly and the price was great. I bought these for my dog- the veterinary product (chicken flavoured) costs 100.00 per month-these are just over 10.00 per month and the ingredient is exactly the same. Dog is doing great nad so is my wallet!

Destress

Posted by Reviewer1516192 on Jan 01, 2010

This is a good product, it helps me remain relaxed in high pressure situations. Being able to stay calm under pressure is important. You are better able to stay focused on your goal.

Helps with Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1221476 on May 29, 2006

I find this theanine product to be effective aginst light anxiety. I take it in the morning when I first wake up if I am feeling nervous about something.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Feb 23, 2010

If you have a cluttered un-quiet mind this stuff is awesome! It helps you get to sleep easily...

Nice way to maintain mental calm

Posted by dav605 on Jun 30, 2012

Theanine works well to make me feel much calmer and more content. The effects of theanine on brain chemistry are well-documented. Rather than being a quick-acting sedative like Xanax or Ativan, the effect is more wholistic. Theanine can be used by your brain to naturally create the neurotransmitters that make you more content. The effects take a while to manifest and are subtle. You just notice that you have felt relaxed and content since taking it, but no sedation, euphoria, or rush after taking one. Of course, I also take other steps to avoid stress. Theanine makes it easier to be calmer and more content, but it can't make a difficult life tolerable.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer1396637 on Dec 23, 2009

I take 50 mg 2 x a day, so I just open 1/2 the capsule into my tea. It works great; I sleep better and am more relaxed. Also, I think my thinking is more clear:)

mood stablizer 2

Posted by Reviewer1650783 on Nov 28, 2007

aids in production of alpha waves in brain. good for keeping level head naturally.

So relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Sep 28, 2010

I love this one. It`s what better feels like! I take 1 or 2 caps in the morning on an empty stomach & 2@ night, an hour before bedtime with Now Melatonin Two Stage Release. Great product, great price.