New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Theanine 200, 200 mg, 60 Capsules

Great for cognitive functions, less for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1976825 on Nov 30, 2008

I bought theanine thinking it would help calm me down and relieve my anxiety, but that effect only lasted for a day or two. Another thing that I was surprised to discover was its effect on cognitive abilities: being a student, I coud focus three times as long, and think way more clearly. Now I take it before challenging and time-consuming tasks and know I won't get tired, but I do have to find something else for anxiety, though. All in all, a good product, but probably does not match the needs of every single individual. The price was great, and the shipment was superfast - iHerb is now my favorite.

Theanine For Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1319327 on Oct 10, 2008

Great results using theanine to control anxiety. I am no longer dependent on Xanax. Something so simple and natural has changed my life for the better. I highly recommend this product.

Calmness and improved focus

Posted by Reviewer1883988 on Oct 27, 2009

I have been using this product for 3 months now, and I can say that I see improvement in my mental focus and clarity. I used it at a time when all other things stayed the same, so I could gauge the effect of the theanine. I am ordering more now, and adding to my permanent supplement intake. I hope others find that it works for them equally well!

much better sleep

Posted by Reviewer3085712 on Feb 19, 2009

I take 300 mg of 5 HTP along with 500 mg GABA, 3 mg melatonin and 400 mg theanine before I go to bed. No more insomnia! I've tried all kinds of pharmaceuticals to help me sleep, but none worked and all had side effects. With this combination, I sleep through the night and don't wake up feeling exhausted. This is a MAJOR improvement in my life because I have chronic fatigue & fibromyalgia. My pain level has decreased now that I'm actually able to sleep again!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2170867 on Oct 03, 2008

This is a powerful product. Just one capsule really takes the edge off the anxiety.