Among the few BEST from Jarrow. Totally!

Posted by 5690826488863416516 on Dec 13, 2015

Ohhhh yeah! Works well!

Does not seem to make a difference

Posted by teacupLA on Oct 05, 2015

I got these to add some of the other Vit E tocopherol complex to the standard 400 IU d-alpha tocopherol we take in the morning. After 3 bottles it doesn't feel like it is adding anything more of benefit especially after they they dropped the d-alpha tocopherol down to 13mg(19IU) from 15mg(22IU). At first the slightly higher 22IU seemed to make it a good thing to take in the afternoon as a Vit E complex. Since they dropped the amount we will not reorder after our supply runs out.

Great combo of Tocotrienols in the highest dose, And..

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Feb 18, 2015

According to the data I've found, tocotrienols should be taken separately from tocopherols.

Posted by 5202107988232220983 on Nov 13, 2014

Good vitamine E i use it everyday for 2 years now with high doses omega … Feels good :)

The bottle contains only 55 softgels

Posted by Reviewer2043062 on Aug 09, 2014

I have ordered 6 bottles of Toco Sorb from this manufacturer. The last 5th bottle, I noticed there was only 1 last capsule left in the bottle. I knew that should not be the case since I have been taking 2 capsules a day. When I opened the new bottle, I counted the softgels and lo and behold, the bottle only contained 55 counts of softgels. I wonder how many more bottles have been short changed by the manufacturer. I am definitely switching to another brand.

Hard to find - recommended type of Vitamin E`

Posted by 5478114792831025032 on Jun 29, 2014

Dr Mercola, whom I respect a lot, recommends very specific type of vitamin E and it was really hard to find. This was the closest I could find and I've taken it for a few weeks. Jarrow has a good reputation, I subscribe to ConsumerLabs and their products appear to always be in the "approved" category. Can't say I feel different but I know its good so I will continue.

Low gamma tocopherols

Posted by Reviewer2636217 on Apr 14, 2014

I took these vitamin E pills twice a day for 11 months, then got my vitamin E levels checked. My gamma tocopherol level was below the normal range. Alpha was high normal. Even tho this product claims to contain the gamma form, it is a "proprietary blend" and doesn't state how much it contains. Either I don't absorb this vitamin or very little is in the pill or bioavailable. Life Extension has a gamma form I am going to try.

Excellent product!

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Jan 01, 2014

The best Vit. E product on the market.

Works

Posted by 5538405172318925550 on Dec 29, 2013

Great product

Great product, solid service from iHerb

Posted by 4813265441812342354 on Dec 11, 2013

Hi, i am a toco sorb user for quite some time, it makes a huge difference for hair and skin. Top notch product, it will provide results. Just search the net about the benefits of tocotrienols. I want to hand out a big thank you to iHerb as well, ordered from Belgium, overseas, and received the package in just a little over 2 days. Amazing service. A happy customer.