July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Toco-Sorb, Mixed Tocotrienols and Vitamin E, 60 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

bad

Posted by ZlatinVal on May 19, 2013

I will never buy again. It gives me headache and blurry vision. I'm sure that polyoxyl castor oil is toxic in this product. Very very disappointing. It also has very bad plastic smell. I want to give 0 stars

Strange symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2591577 on Oct 05, 2013

I woke up with my head feeling weird and my eyes tearing up. I have my suspicions after reading the last review. There could be a bad batch. These symptoms coincided with the time I started taking it. Either that, or it interacts negatively with something else I take. But I normally don't have any symptoms like this.

I paid for nothing

Posted by Reviewer1373569 on Jun 03, 2012

I place an order about 60$ eight weeks ago and I don't have received the package yet. I got in contact with the customer service and say they don't responsible for the loss of the order. seriously,any company with a good post selling service inmediatly responsible for the loss of your order and is more intelligent to resend the order that lose a customer.I used to placed order to EEUU often and this is the firt time I am in this situation, without purchase and money back.

Low gamma tocopherols

Posted by Reviewer2636217 on Apr 14, 2014

I took these vitamin E pills twice a day for 11 months, then got my vitamin E levels checked. My gamma tocopherol level was below the normal range. Alpha was high normal. Even tho this product claims to contain the gamma form, it is a "proprietary blend" and doesn't state how much it contains. Either I don't absorb this vitamin or very little is in the pill or bioavailable. Life Extension has a gamma form I am going to try.

still waiting

Posted by Reviewer2098421 on Jul 12, 2011

i have not rec'd my order yet - 4 weeks already !