plastic vs. glass

Posted by Reviewer1058490 on Jul 29, 2011

The product, tocotrienols, works well for me although I was disappointed to receive my latest shipment in plastic containers rather than glass used for the previous order. I would have given 5 stars if the containers were glass. Virginia

Great combo of Tocotrienols in the highest dose, And..

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Feb 18, 2015

According to the data I've found, tocotrienols should be taken separately from tocopherols.

Hard to find - recommended type of Vitamin E`

Posted by 5478114792831025032 on Jun 29, 2014

Dr Mercola, whom I respect a lot, recommends very specific type of vitamin E and it was really hard to find. This was the closest I could find and I've taken it for a few weeks. Jarrow has a good reputation, I subscribe to ConsumerLabs and their products appear to always be in the "approved" category. Can't say I feel different but I know its good so I will continue.

Skin looks fantastic!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 14, 2012

I bought the Jarrow Toco-Sorb as I read that the absorbability was much better for this form of Vitamin E. My cholesterol levels are fantastic, and I believe that alternating high quality vitamin E has helped with that. I have read pros and cons about palm oil over the years, so do your research to decide if this seems like a good supplement for your own health issues. Heal well! :)

Really like

Posted by 4711591714654111854 on Nov 26, 2012

Especially great for males...lol

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2537206 on May 04, 2008

Works Fast. Hair and nails really benifit.

Jarrow Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1893883 on Aug 12, 2009

It's Easy to swallows. If there is no side effect, no digestion problem, it's considered good. But it doesn’t solve my nerve and muscle pain.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1260291 on Aug 13, 2011

I am taking it in conjuction with mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E)rotating products daily. Vitamin E seems to work well for me and I have been taking it for years with good health results.

Jarrow Formulas, Toco-Sorb, Mixed Tocotrienols and Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer3077839 on Nov 19, 2013

Easy to absorb and yet small & easy to swallow.

Good formula

Posted by Reviewer2019871 on May 03, 2016

Vitamin E is very important, and this formula has alpha and mixed elements.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »