New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Toco-Sorb, Mixed Tocotrienols and Vitamin E, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Great benefits !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

Great product! I have been using this for awhile now and have found it to be very effective. My hair is getting thicker, my muscle is getting strong and hard. The increase in mental function and drive is far better than i had hoped for. Easy to swallow and it contains no soy. I like the forms and dosages used in this product. And I also like that it comes in liquid capsule form - an innovative delivery system. I take 2 softgels per day, one in the morning and one in the evening with a meal. As we know, Vitamin E is an important nutrient factor for the body because if you are deficient in vitamin E your body and your DNA are not as protected from the free radical damage. However, Tocotrienols having the most important components of the Vitamin E family. Alpha tocopherol ( regular vitamin E ) displaces critically important gamma tocopherol in the cells. While alpha tocopherol inhibits free radical production, gamma tocopherol is required to trap and neutralize existing free radicals. Gamma tocopherol is one of the most critically important forms of vitamin E for those seeking optimal health benefits. In fact, studies show the combination of alpha- and gamma-tocopherol supplementation appears to be superior to either supplementation alone on biomarkers of oxidative stress and on inflammatory factors. Most commercial vitamin E supplements contain little, if any, gamma tocopherol. They instead rely on alpha tocopherol as the primary ingredient. However, it is gamma tocopherol ( not the alpha form ) that quenches peroxynitrite, the free radical that plays a major role in the development of age-related decline. Tocotrienols are 40 - 60 times more powerful than the inferior Alpha Tocopherol used in all vitamin E and multi-vitamin formulas. Toco-Sorb is the best and only effective Vit E I have found !

Good product

Posted by 4770913399059531616 on Oct 22, 2012

Makes your skin glow (always a indicator of good health) and speeds up healing time.

GREAT COMPREHENSIVE E SUPPLEMENT!

Posted by 4917743866453743768 on Oct 16, 2013

Fast affordable shipping,very pleased with iherb. After 1 month of taking this with Jarrow Biotin 5000mcg I noticed seborrheic lumps starting to itch and within 1 week they shrunk to almost half their size. I was taking 2 of these daily (I morning and 1 at night)for the first month. I then dropped the Vit E dose to just 1 daily. The shrinking of the lumps has continued on for the next month and half, but by now I thought they would have totally disappeared. If I had kept up the 2 daily dose I think they may have been completely gone by now. Still I'm VERY pleased with this progress. Seborrheic lumps around my rib cage are gradually becoming lighter in colour and flatter. Great comprehensive formula, and easy to swallow capsule. I'd previously taken mixed Tocopherols before and Biotin at lower loses and didn't have these effects.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1075532 on Nov 10, 2009

I found this brand and type of Vitamin E to be superior to others I have used. Prior to using this brand, I regularly shed many hairs when shampooing. While I didn't purchase this product for that reason, it was a welcome benefit. After taking it for about 2 weeks, I would only find two or three hairs in the tub after washing my hair. When I ran out and hadn't taken it for a couple of weeks, I began to lose more hair again when shampooing. Now that I'm taking it again, the hair loss has greatly lessened. I wouldn't be without Toco-Sorb again.

For men's hair loss?

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on May 18, 2010

Dr. Jonathan Wright mentioned that two softgels of this formula might help stabilize my husband's hair loss. No miracle cure, but I don't think his hair is thinning any more, and that's a good thing!