Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Consider for Recovery and Weight Management

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on Jan 18, 2008

This is a good combination supplement for athletes and very active people, as well as those who are trying to lose/maintain weight. Before using any supplement that may affect your chemistry and hormones, you should consider speaking with a qualified health professional and have your labs checked. Having a baseline is good to see if the supplements you are taking work. I use this product in the AM about 1 hour before training/working out, and then within 30 min post-workout. I also cycle this in to my bedtime routine, taking it within 30 min of bedtime along with chelated magnesium and zinc. I also highly recommend the Jarrow Creatine-Surge product for post training sessions.

A great find to help with CFS

Posted by Reviewer1213115 on Mar 26, 2007

After much research and trials to alleviate my CFS, this is a product that I will definitey miss if not included my "cocktail" for CFS. I've had a pretty severe case for 13 years and this is one of those that help alleviate symptoms guaranteed!Kepp in mind it may take a few hours to kick in.

Jarrow's Tribulus is an all time great

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

I've used this for years, especially when I start exercising and working harder. It is an excellent over-all tonic and especially helps with exercise recovery; no shakiness, weakness, or crankiness after exercise sessions, recovery is faster and I don't have the muscle soreness I would normally have.

energy and recuperation

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on Nov 01, 2008

works great for increasing male energy and gaining benefits from an intense weightlifting regimen. I prefer to take this prodcut after a work out.

I think it is helping.

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Sep 19, 2009

I think it has helped, but it is hard to tell. I have noticed an increase in libido, which I was not going for or expecting. I want to say that my recovery has improved lately, since taking the supplement, and this is simultaneous with increasing my training volume substantially in running, cycling, swimming, and weight training. So, I will recommend it based on a gut feeling and intuition that it is helping.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »