Consider for Recovery and Weight Management

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on Jan 18, 2008

This is a good combination supplement for athletes and very active people, as well as those who are trying to lose/maintain weight. Before using any supplement that may affect your chemistry and hormones, you should consider speaking with a qualified health professional and have your labs checked. Having a baseline is good to see if the supplements you are taking work. I use this product in the AM about 1 hour before training/working out, and then within 30 min post-workout. I also cycle this in to my bedtime routine, taking it within 30 min of bedtime along with chelated magnesium and zinc. I also highly recommend the Jarrow Creatine-Surge product for post training sessions.

Jarrow's Tribulus is an all time great

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Aug 25, 2008

I've used this for years, especially when I start exercising and working harder. It is an excellent over-all tonic and especially helps with exercise recovery; no shakiness, weakness, or crankiness after exercise sessions, recovery is faster and I don't have the muscle soreness I would normally have.

A great find to help with CFS

Posted by Reviewer1213115 on Mar 26, 2007

After much research and trials to alleviate my CFS, this is a product that I will definitey miss if not included my "cocktail" for CFS. I've had a pretty severe case for 13 years and this is one of those that help alleviate symptoms guaranteed!Kepp in mind it may take a few hours to kick in.

energy and recuperation

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on Nov 01, 2008

works great for increasing male energy and gaining benefits from an intense weightlifting regimen. I prefer to take this prodcut after a work out.

I think it is helping.

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Sep 19, 2009

I think it has helped, but it is hard to tell. I have noticed an increase in libido, which I was not going for or expecting. I want to say that my recovery has improved lately, since taking the supplement, and this is simultaneous with increasing my training volume substantially in running, cycling, swimming, and weight training. So, I will recommend it based on a gut feeling and intuition that it is helping.

JARROW FORMULAS TRIBULUS COMPLEX

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Mar 06, 2008

A QUALITY PRODUCT PRE OR POST WORKOUT.

Interesting product

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Mar 09, 2012

I purchased this product for improving testosterone levels (39 yr old woman with adrenal, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid - all low). A naturopath suggested tribulus in a very small amount along with other hormone balancing supplements. I chose this because of good reviews and interesting blend of adaptogens and amount of Tribulus, and the price! First day - took 1 tablet at 1 pm, felt drowsy in an hour and got up at 8 feeling depressed, ended up crying for no reason. Second day - avoided Third day, thats yesterday (and am rushing to write this review) - took 1 tablet at night before sleep. Horrible dream of a plane crash along with earthquake on Mt Rainier(!!!) yet with a happy ending of some one rescueing us somewhere in India (my birthplace). Got up shaking. philosophical outcome - felt a sudden realization of priorities I needed to focus on, which was kind of a good lesson. Supplement Decision - not going to go through this nightmare again. I have been insomniac for a decade, so I am not giving up on my peaceful sleep (thanks to theanine serene with Mg). Thank you! This review is negative, however it might help someone understand if things go weird.

Fair Enough

Posted by Reviewer1202488 on Oct 03, 2011

Good product.

excellent fatigue fighter

Posted by Reviewer2143470 on Jan 18, 2011

I've been through my first bottle and I love this stuff. I use it for general energy...either getting prepped for a big run, or just a long day of walking museums or even a long day of meetings at work. It is great for producing a very mild and long lasting increase in endurance or energy. The weird thing is it's not so much a "boost" as it is like the part of your brain that thinks "I'm tired" is turned off. So you just keep on going. No wild peaks or crashes due to surging energy boost. Love this stuff.

Jarrow Tribulus

Posted by Reviewer1248771 on Jul 11, 2011

Formula, for me is much more effective then regular tribulus long time user

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »