New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Ubiquinol QH-Absorb, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Ubiquinol causes fatigue in me and in others - Ubiquinone (regular Q10) doesn't.

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 31, 2009

I have tried every major kind of ubiquinol (reduced form) after being a happy user of ubiquinone for several years. Every time I use ubiquinol, including this Jarrow product, I become very fatigued. When I switch back to ubiquinone, I feel great. I have experimented extensively with the two types of Q10 and I am certain of this effect. I know that I am not alone in this experience, because Dr. Steven Sinatra reports that a number of his patients experience the same thing. Clearly, there is more to this picture that we do not understand. Jarrow is a wonderful company that produces top quality products and I am not faulting them in any way - I take other products that they make.

Important Supplement, Quality Formula

Posted by Reviewer1015028 on Jan 01, 2009

We take this to strenghten heart muscle function. 2 recent hospitalizations resulted in the discontinuance of it for a few weeks. Congestive heart failure developed just before the last hospital discharge. It resolved within several days of resuming the Jarrow ubiquinol, at a dose of 400 mg. per day, in divided doses.

Great for energy

Posted by Reviewer2295457 on Sep 11, 2008

This product really helped me and right away. I was tired and dragging in the afternoon and had even started to take naps. With one capsule at breakfast the need to nap disappeared.

Memory improved

Posted by Reviewer2074365 on Mar 30, 2010

We decided to give the Ubiquinol to our mother to help with her congestive heart failure. What we didn't expect was an improvement in her short-term memory that is a symptom of her dementia. She had been on Aricept for 2 years prior to taking the Co-Q 10 and had been stablized in terms of her memory. Now after 1 year on the Co-Q 10 we have seen a significant improvement in her memory. Just an unexpected benefit!

Very helpful with migraines

Posted by Reviewer2467369 on Jun 30, 2010

Since I am very sensitive to medications and usually experience major side effects, my neurologist recommended at least 300 mg of CoQ10 a day to help with migraines. I noticed an immeidate effect after only 1 dose. I researched other CoQ10 products, and this Jarrow formula one seems to be one of the best. I recommended this to my sister who was on pain medication for neck/head pain, and she was able to greatly reduce and eventually stop taking the pain pills. More and more, I am choosing Jarrow products due to their quality and effectiveness. When you have head pain each day, it is a blessing to be able to take something natural to help you cope.