Energie

Posted by 5381683538355143158 on Dec 28, 2015

A lot of energie more.

Help my energy level and gum bleeding

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Apr 30, 2015

I made the mistake of popping one at night and I couldn't sleep till next day noon. Now I pop one after lunch daily. It increases my energy level and my sensitive gums are bleeding less. The other brand of Coq10 which I took, didn't give the same good effects.

Jarrow Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Oct 09, 2014

I understand it is a good form of COQ10 and I know Jarrow is a quality product. Would definitely recommend.

its fine

Posted by Reviewer1237555 on Sep 18, 2012

its fine and econoical too

good

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jul 22, 2012

definitely give you energy - need to take them for longer to see all benefits

Jarrow Ubiquinol 100mg

Posted by Reviewer1077709 on Mar 26, 2012

I have been taking this product for two months now. I have Parkinsons Disease in the eary stages, but have been experiencing tremors and other symptons for some months. Since taking the Jarrow Formula Ubiquinol, those symptoms have vitually disappeared. I therefore rate this product highly.

good brand of ubiquinol

Posted by ZenCat on Mar 22, 2012

I always trust Jarrow brand for quality, and this bio-available form of co-q10 (ubiquinol) is a good product.

Reverse heart disease

Posted by Reviewer1260291 on Mar 03, 2012

I have been using a few brands of Ubiquinol over the last six months combined with Now Foods vitamin E capsules. All brands seem to give a good result. Combine this with a reduction of saturated fats in my diet plus regular use of an exercise bike for 30 minutes a day and I have managed to reduce the symptoms of advanced heart disease to almost nil in this period. I began with Now Foods Ubiquinol and the Vitamin E and I could feel the difference within three days experiencing an immediate boost to my libido. I have been taking one Ubiquinol capsule morning and one in the evening (100mg) and 400 to 600iu of vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) daily I find that two apples a day and one advocado plus lots of fresh salad is a great addition to your diet to speed this process up. Highly recommended product. On the road to recovery. Sydney Australia

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer1186784 on Nov 28, 2011

I switched from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol, and it seems to give a little energy boost.

Best source of COQ10

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Oct 31, 2011

The improvement in general health especially heart health was noticeable. I have used COQ10 for a few years but switched to this product some bottles ago and find it a distinct improvement.