Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Ubiquinol QH-Absorb, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

Ubiquinol causes fatigue in me and in others - Ubiquinone (regular Q10) doesn't.

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 31, 2009

I have tried every major kind of ubiquinol (reduced form) after being a happy user of ubiquinone for several years. Every time I use ubiquinol, including this Jarrow product, I become very fatigued. When I switch back to ubiquinone, I feel great. I have experimented extensively with the two types of Q10 and I am certain of this effect. I know that I am not alone in this experience, because Dr. Steven Sinatra reports that a number of his patients experience the same thing. Clearly, there is more to this picture that we do not understand. Jarrow is a wonderful company that produces top quality products and I am not faulting them in any way - I take other products that they make.

Softgels

Posted by 5084437799613231670 on Jun 20, 2012

All 3 bottles of the product arrived in Darwin, Australia stuck to-gether, I was unable to extract any softgels from the bottle without breaking them.

Can't rate

Posted by owlsrwise on Aug 06, 2008

I received the product after it had sat on a UPS truck all day in the heat and had to return the product because the gel caps were all one big clump. I really look forward to trying this product but recommend that you pay the "overnight" shipping or wait until the chances of heat exposure is over.