Jarrow Formulas, Ubiquinol QH-Absorb, 200 mg, 60 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1289309 on Sep 14, 2011

this product was specificaly recomended by our cardiologist when we were in Tyler Tx for the strengthening of heart muscle he has a laboratory in his office where he checks the strength and the quality of the product.

Energy and Heart Health for the 35+ Crowd

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

I take ubiquinol (active reduced form of CO-Q10) for heart health and energy (helps boost ATP production). I feel comfortable taking it because there's a lot of science behind it that's easily researched. I'm 44, so I use this product instead of a regular Co-Q10 supplement or relying on meat and fish as a Co-Q10 source since it's the usable form of Co-Q10 and doesn't require further conversion. Our bodies convert Co-Q10 into ubiquinol, but as we age, the conversion gets less and less efficient. I'd personally stick to the much less expensive regular Co-Q10 if I wasn't over 35. I'm switching to two daily doses of 100mg instead of taking one daily dose of 200mg to better maintain blood levels throughout the day. I'm also trying to figure out if a lower dosage will meet my needs since this is somewhat pricey and dosage varies depending on age and needs.

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2379862 on Aug 07, 2011

I have been using this product for two weeks now and I can sense a significant higher energy level. I will certainly continue with this product. LW

Jarrow Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 25, 2012

I use this routinely as part of my heart meds - my doctor also approves it. I was supposed to die years ago, and I'm getting stronger (I hope) by the day!

Energy