Jarrow Formulas, Ubiquinol, QH+ PQQ, 30 Softgels

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

good price

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Jul 03, 2013

I was using a Life Extension PQQ supp alone until I discovered this. Will switch to this one from now on.

love jarrow formulations

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jul 19, 2014

I've been a huge fan of Jarrow Formulations since their beginning launch as a company in 1977. For me, their products NEVER disappoint. Better Nutrition Magazine names QH+PQQ™ as a recipient of its 2013 Best of Supplements award in the "New Supplements" category. Of course, supplement usage success is a subjective personal experience. I continue to reorder this formula because it works for me.

Jarrow Ubiquinol, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 06, 2014

I use this for my elderly Great Dane who has a weak heart. I thought she would have to go on vet medication but the vet said the mix I have her on is keeping her heart working pretty well.

还使用中

Posted by 4615306734732824048 on Apr 23, 2014

国内朋友介绍的 也咨询了国外专家 说对心、肝有保健作用 国内朋友用它来缓解痛风甚至对妇科疾病也有帮助 !且作为膳食补充有一搭没一搭的全家吃吃吧!(据说PQQ母乳含量最高 人体无法合成 那断断续续补充一下应该也是不错的选择吧)