love jarrow formulations

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jul 19, 2014

I've been a huge fan of Jarrow Formulations since their beginning launch as a company in 1977. For me, their products NEVER disappoint. Better Nutrition Magazine names QH+PQQ™ as a recipient of its 2013 Best of Supplements award in the "New Supplements" category. Of course, supplement usage success is a subjective personal experience. I continue to reorder this formula because it works for me.

My Doctor said to take this.

Posted by Reviewer1288120 on Jan 07, 2016

My Doctor endorsed this Ubiquinol. He said it was good for my heart and good for the brain, because it prevents brain cells from dying. I will take this the rest of my long happy life! I love iHerb!!!

Love the effects of these

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Apr 28, 2016

I Liposomed this product and took small doses each day. I noticed a profound increase in my energy and stamina. Highly recommend.

Jarrow Ubiquinol, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 06, 2014

I use this for my elderly Great Dane who has a weak heart. I thought she would have to go on vet medication but the vet said the mix I have her on is keeping her heart working pretty well.

还使用中

Posted by 4615306734732824048 on Apr 23, 2014

国内朋友介绍的 也咨询了国外专家 说对心、肝有保健作用 国内朋友用它来缓解痛风甚至对妇科疾病也有帮助 !且作为膳食补充有一搭没一搭的全家吃吃吧!(据说PQQ母乳含量最高 人体无法合成 那断断续续补充一下应该也是不错的选择吧)

good price

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Jul 03, 2013

I was using a Life Extension PQQ supp alone until I discovered this. Will switch to this one from now on.

More energy in the Crossfit box.

Posted by e-verkerk on Sep 27, 2016

This definitely gives me a lot more energy and staying power. I love physical exercise, but the older I got the less energy I seemed to have. This seemed to have hit the nail on the head. I'll definitely be reordering this product.

LOVE this supplement! Ubiquinol with PQQ is beneficial.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Oct 03, 2016

I notice a difference within 30 minutes of taking this with food, per the directions. I feel more energetic without being jumpy inside (like you get from caffine), and my mood is a lot better! I'm retired after a long career and started taking this for the PQQ in it to feed the mitochondria in the cells. Mitochondria are the "energy factories" of our cells. I'm loving this stuff! My history with supplements is that if I don't feel any different after taking it, then I don't take it anymore. I'll be taking this for a looooooong time.

Great product, fast shipping

Posted by 5457747473074184723 on May 21, 2016

Good price, substantial energy boost, buying more.

QH-PQQ

Posted by 5258681373776267111 on Oct 02, 2016

This really helps my energy and focus. I only take it 3 times a week. It has activated my insomnia so I don't take it everyday but the overall difference I feel it is worth it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »