good price

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Jul 03, 2013

I was using a Life Extension PQQ supp alone until I discovered this. Will switch to this one from now on.

love jarrow formulations

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jul 19, 2014

I've been a huge fan of Jarrow Formulations since their beginning launch as a company in 1977. For me, their products NEVER disappoint. Better Nutrition Magazine names QH+PQQ™ as a recipient of its 2013 Best of Supplements award in the "New Supplements" category. Of course, supplement usage success is a subjective personal experience. I continue to reorder this formula because it works for me.

还使用中

Posted by 4615306734732824048 on Apr 23, 2014

国内朋友介绍的 也咨询了国外专家 说对心、肝有保健作用 国内朋友用它来缓解痛风甚至对妇科疾病也有帮助 !且作为膳食补充有一搭没一搭的全家吃吃吧!(据说PQQ母乳含量最高 人体无法合成 那断断续续补充一下应该也是不错的选择吧)

My Doctor said to take this.

Posted by Reviewer1288120 on Jan 07, 2016

My Doctor endorsed this Ubiquinol. He said it was good for my heart and good for the brain, because it prevents brain cells from dying. I will take this the rest of my long happy life! I love iHerb!!!

Jarrow Ubiquinol, 100 mg

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 06, 2014

I use this for my elderly Great Dane who has a weak heart. I thought she would have to go on vet medication but the vet said the mix I have her on is keeping her heart working pretty well.

Love the effects of these

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Apr 28, 2016

I Liposomed this product and took small doses each day. I noticed a profound increase in my energy and stamina. Highly recommend.

excellent for energy boosting

Posted by 5019998990749111363 on May 03, 2016

i feel it is good.

Great product, fast shipping

Posted by 5457747473074184723 on May 21, 2016

Good price, substantial energy boost, buying more.